Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Master
Nesanjica, let it go. have faith. it is hard when you are on a path that is leading you to a sense of peace and you want to take people you care about with you. maybe this is not their path. we all have our own. do your best to let them see your path and maybe they will follow. but be realistic and understand that maybe they won't because this isn't where they are supposed to go. it's not their lesson. I wish you well :)
Old 29-01-2014, 03:19 AM
aryannatimothy

There is nothing much you can do for someone who does not need help, especially in the case of healing. The thing about healing is that you need the person to believe and want to be healed. Healing nourishes from within the sick person.

All you can do is to give me hope and positive attitude that he can be healed.
Old 31-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
As Shadedragon says you are allowed to give healing to someone that doesn't consciously want it, because with any healing you ask permission of the higher self and there are times when the recipient may not be aware of what's going on round him/her, but the Higher Self still gives a healer permission to send distant healing. By the same token sometimes a person can ask for healing and when you ask the Higher Self for permission you may get a "No"

Good Luck - addictions are very sad / destructive things

x
This. Very true.
been there when the person said "Yes" but the HS said "No", so the reader/healer couldn't continue.
So maybe his HS is willing to cooperate. Doesn't mean his karmic lessons will be taken away, if there is one to begin with.
But if you're not really familiar with healing, I don't think you are the right person. Also not as you are emotionally involved. But you'd need someone who is familiar with healing, someone who knows what he/she's doing and can communicate with his HS.

The white cloud of healing is okay, as long as you state with it that it shouldn't interfere with his free choice.
But I wouldn't go for a cloud. Clouds are like mist, so you may inadvertently make his world even more hazy this way!
Use light. I'd go for soft pink, love. You could also use rainbow light, and affirm that he can absorb/use any of the colours to his benefit, if that is his choice.
Just build in this thing that you don't mess with his free will and choice.
That's about all you can do.
If you want to do more, get an experienced healer in who can see if his HS does want support. Sometimes addicted ppl cannot make clear conscious decisions for themselves anymore and the HS is very happy with support to get that person back on track.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:44 AM
Experiencer

I join the opinion. He will ask for help when the time comes.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Master
Talk to him when he is sober, tell him how his behaviour makes you and others feel. Don`t attempt anything when he is drunk.
Old 30-08-2018, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Some people are self-destructive. Only you have to take care of them.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesanjica
Hi all,
I have a family member who is a concern. He drinks alcohol and his moods change literally on a second to second basis. If he speaks to a certain person who is a bit more abrupt he will become abrupt, if he is with a cheery person he will become cheery etc etc... Now what is happening is that his issues around drinking and his behaviour is affecting the mood in the house, the relationships in the family. Yet he doesn't want help and is very resistant to anything (even something as simple as going to the med centre for a check up).

I know he is not well and that he is suffering and I know that there are healings out there available, but how can you help someone who is resistant? Is there anything I can do without his knowing to help him? Are there any distance healing suggestions or whatever that I can look into. My desire to help comes from a good place...and I know everyone needs to want help, and be at a place where they are willing to end their own suffering etc etc...it's just really hard to watch someone destroy themselves and to know help was there but they didn't take it.

Anything I can try?

This is where we can practice dispassion leading to compassion
Old 11-09-2018, 02:57 AM
Ascender
I believe when you try to heal long distance you are offering their inner being the healing. They either accept it or they don't.