Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Master

vivid and lucid experience

since connecting with someone and going through a hiccup (conflicting issue) i've experience more and more dream awareness and recall.

I get that a lot comes to me that i tend to ignore or guides presenting something to me for insight in my conscious waking reality.

This person. I adore and yet find repulsive at the same time. I went to bed that night thinking about how their type of 'thing' is making me want to run and keep a distance.

that night. in my soul i kept hearing crashing sounds and banging. id wake (not fully asleep but going under) and there was nothing but a silent still night around me. i finally realized i was standing in my house and the power kept going out. i walk to my bedroom door and the bathroom light is on but then goes out and i turn and see my kitchen door that leads to the outside is open. there is a light on (this is the first time and night i left my kitchen door open and left the light on)
a man is standing at the doorway. he has a black hooded jumper on, unzipped, a white with red on it shirt and jeans. the hood is over his head covering his face, only exposing his nose, mouth...
he came closer to me and held my hands to bring me in closer to him and all i could smell was stale alcohol on his breath.

I didnt like it and felt his vibe as a stranger. its like an uninvited stranger coming in and it being akward. i didnt want to go further into this so thats where it stopped.

the next day upon reflection i thought about how its mirroring me in my growing taste for alcohol. this persons appetite is bigger yet there is no difference in compassison to addictions and the 'like what you dont see and yet are?'
it hit home.

what are we repressing, running from, angry about? what are we trying to put to sleep with alcohol and cover up with artificial jollies?

maybe this person is helping me in subtle subliminal ways.

i still want a drink. so it was not an overnight success of omg i have overcome wanting a drink by a reflection. plus summer is coming. but, plus side is...im aware and when ready i'll surrender.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
So you are saying this guy is alcohol you? Does that color your opinion of yourself? The reality is addictions are just a way of coping. They usually start out helping us feel better then become a crutch we need to feel good in the first place. They don't make us bad people but rather someone who is struggling. So maybe work a bit on your opinion of your drinking self. Drinking is serving a purpose for you or you wouldn't do it. Sort out what that is and your addition may end naturally
Old 13-10-2018, 07:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
So you are saying this guy is alcohol you? Does that color your opinion of yourself? The reality is addictions are just a way of coping. They usually start out helping us feel better then become a crutch we need to feel good in the first place. They don't make us bad people but rather someone who is struggling. So maybe work a bit on your opinion of your drinking self. Drinking is serving a purpose for you or you wouldn't do it. Sort out what that is and your addition may end naturally

Thank you Michelle11 :)