Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Seeker

What is my destiny. I drew a Fool. What does that mean?

I did this tarot reading for myself couple of months ago but forgot to bring it up here. What do You guys think? The Fool can mean so many things!(Everything and nothing for that matter). My hopes are that it means The Source. But it might as well mean that it’s a stupid question(depending on who You’re asking). So i really need a help with this one. What do You guys think? Thanks for any feedback!
Old 28-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Suspended
The fool can be interpreted like a care free, innocent, perhaps naive adventurer with the sun behind him and that stick with the bag his setting out exploring. His also about to walk off a cliff though, the dog barks at him to warn him (the dog can be seen as his ego, or a warning some may say) which he is ignoring or not paying attention to, its also possible that his not concerned because his free of the mind. (depending on other cards that come out in the reading and the reader, interpretations can vary)

Old 29-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Master
Either daring to trust and do things even when you don't know how they're going to end and where they will lead you. So letting go of control in that sense. Letting go of the need to know the outcome & result, moving into complete trust.
And that is quite big.

The other one: being able to -and above all DARING to- be yourself, your authentic you.

Seems logical these two would go together as you cannot do the first if you don't have total faith and trust in yourself to begin with.

Hope that helps, would like to hear if that resonates with you.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The Fool is about beginning, faith, apparent folly and spontaneity.

Look closely at the picture that Nature Grows posted. It's from Rider Waite tarot, and The Fool is followed by a dog that warns him of the cliff.

A really important lesson to remember. Watch out and don't do anything stupid!

Hope this helps? :-)

minx.