Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Knower

Why do psychics say spirits are drawn to people with bright auras?

Why do psychics or mediums talk about spirits as if they are draw to certain people because they're glowing like a light? Like a moth to a flame. As if the spirit was roaming around in the dark and happened upon you because of your bright aura.

When people astral project to different planes, you never hear them talk about floating around in the dark and being attracted to people with a bright auras. In all the times I've astral projected in my sleep I don't ever recall moving around in the dark or seeing someone with a bright aura.

What do they make this stuff up or what? Personally, I think the spirits can see just fine. And they can even see our walls in our homes since a lot of people report thumping on the walls in haunted houses.

I think maybe pschics and mediums would like to believe they have superior auras and that's why the spirits are drawn to them. When it's more likely that the spirit is drawn to them because they're giving spirits attention and communicated with spirits, and other spirits see that.

I could be wrong, spirits could be attracted to people with big bright auras, but where is the evidence for that theory? I don't see any evidence to support it.

I've had spirits come around me several times, and I guarantee my aura is normal. It's not special, it's not bigger or brighter than anybody else's aura. I do however believe in spirits and I have been aware of the presents and even acknowledged their presence. And I think that might be why the are attracted to some people.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Master

As I understand ghosts are attracted to the energy.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Knower

They seem to be attracted to psychics and mediums so why would their energy be any different than anybody else's?
Old 30-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Guide

I've heard it said that psychics and mediums have a higher frequency energy than regular people. Also they tend to be very open, loving people and that tends to magnify their energy as well.

Many psychics and mediums are also healers, and healers work with energy, practicing gathering, amplifying, sending energy. So yeah, they'd have a bright glowing aura probably.

Spirits and such see this energy as a beacon, a flashing sign that says "Hey! This person can maybe see and hear you!"

And if you're wandering in a world where almost no one can see you, and you're lonely and confused... a beacon like that might be irresistible.
Old 30-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Master
It is not that simple and strait forward.
And ex drug user might be hang around a drug user. His energy is the closest he can get to a fix.

Others who seek help, might be going to someone with a bright aura.

There are so many variations to many to list.