Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-08-2018, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

My Soulmate Journey...So Far

I'm somewhat new to this whole soulmate journey as I've just met mine a little over a month ago. From the moment we introduced ourselves I felt something I've never really felt inside and we clicked instantly. the first time we sat down and had a full conversation I learned a lot about her, she likes classic rock and old tv shows (mork and mindy, friends and Seinfiled). We're both pretty creative, she draws and is a photographer and I like to sing, write songs and make youtube videos. I feel really safe and comfortable around her and if I'm having a bad day the moment I see her in either the physical or dream world all of the pain, aggravation and sadness gets washed away. I just recently realized that I had a dream about her back in 2016, in the dream we played the game Super Smash Bros (which I'm guessing was a little hint of around when we would meet because nintendo just recently released a video showcasing some of the new features from the new smash bros game coming out later this year). The second dream I had about her happened a few nights ago, in my waking life my landlord gave me my 30 day notice so I immediately went into panic mode until later that night when I entered the dream world, I don't remember all the details of the dream just the main thing that stuck out was the part were me and my soulmate were on a bus for some reason and we hugged each other for what felt like an eternity, when I awoke all the panic and anxiety i was having about having to move a lot sooner than I was anticipating was gone. the only big difference between us is she's 18 and I'm 29 going on 30. She also currently has a boyfriend (I'm guessing because we still have some work to do on ourselves before we can be together, and yes before anyone says it I know not all soulmate connections are romantic I just feel like our connection is the romantic kind). Regardless of were our journey may take us I want her to always be apart of my life.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Aww! That is sweet! I think we all know on some deeper level when and how we will meet our true loves, even if we don't remember it.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quick Update To Our Journey

So recently I had quite the scare because my soulmate had a panic attack. We were both at work when it happened, she was suppose to be on her fifteen minute break but fifteen minutes turned into an hour and i started to get really worried about her. Then I saw the paramedics head to back were the break rooms are and that immediately sent my worry through the roof, my supervisor pulled me to the side to let me know what was going on and it understandably drove me to tears. For the rest of the day until later that night I was worried to the max, after i had got off work I had to wait in the break room for my ant to come pick me up so while waiting I sent my soulmate a message checking on her to see if she was ok and not even two minutes after I sent the message she showed up out of nowhere to explain what had happend and to reassure me that she was ok and before she left we shared a hug and I told her I was so glad she was ok. Since then anytime she has to go talk to the main supervisor of the store or if she's on her break and it's been even the slightest bit longer then it should be i start to get paranoid which I think some of it is being scared of the same thing happening and some of it is feeling very protective of her. The ironic part about it was that same day everything happened I had just got done telling her about how ever since I lost some family members back in 2011 I developed a fear of losing people I care about.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Another Quick Update

So recently things have still been going pretty good with me and my soulmate but now there's one obstacle...her boyfriend, I already knew she had a boyfriend from my first post but the problem is that recently I asked her if she would like to go with me and my ant to the apple harvest fest and she said normally she would have said yes but her boyfriend's been acting jealous lately. So now i've been kind of depressed because aside from her i have no one to hang out with because all my other friends live to far away and because she goes to collage i only get to see her at least 2 or 3 times a week. Now don't get me wrong I am grateful for the time I do get to spend with her but I just wish there was a way to spend time with her outside of work, I've also noticed that anytime she's leaving I get an empty pit feeling in my stomach.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Knower

Your story is interesting..
Just an add to that might ? help or at least you can contemplate..
My experience in these connections is that sometimes when a situation is a certain way.. & then one is like.. WHY is it That way? Like with you & her same work place... Sometimes I think it is supposed to be with the said boundaries in place..
If you can continue to have the lovely connection with her at work.. even though it is restricted, perhaps those very restrictions will help to keep the order in your life.
Another thing I have found in these soul connections, is it's also about one's own personal growth.. so the sometimes unpleasant or uncomfortable boundaries that exist which seem to inhibit can actually give the space for personal growth.
I'm sure it isn't fun that she has the boyfriend as I can imagine that would be difficult for you.. however, this also removes some of the vulnerability you would have to deal with if the b friend was not there.
Anymore that boundary that used to bother me so with these connections feels quite nice.. Maybe you can work with things as they are & get involved in some social things while she is busy with this guy outside of work.
You sound very happy & peaceful..
Old 08-10-2018, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman5566
So recently things have still been going pretty good with me and my soulmate but now there's one obstacle...her boyfriend, I already knew she had a boyfriend from my first post but the problem is that recently I asked her if she would like to go with me and my ant to the apple harvest fest and she said normally she would have said yes but her boyfriend's been acting jealous lately. So now i've been kind of depressed because aside from her i have no one to hang out with because all my other friends live to far away and because she goes to collage i only get to see her at least 2 or 3 times a week. Now don't get me wrong I am grateful for the time I do get to spend with her but I just wish there was a way to spend time with her outside of work, I've also noticed that anytime she's leaving I get an empty pit feeling in my stomach.

Crushes are sweet. Try not to get too attached and needy. She is a friend to you and a lover to her bf. Be sure you are not projecting hoped for romance as if she wants that with you too.

If she rejected romance....would you still be a friend? That's a good test of true love vs crush.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
Your story is interesting..
Just an add to that might ? help or at least you can contemplate..
My experience in these connections is that sometimes when a situation is a certain way.. & then one is like.. WHY is it That way? Like with you & her same work place... Sometimes I think it is supposed to be with the said boundaries in place..
If you can continue to have the lovely connection with her at work.. even though it is restricted, perhaps those very restrictions will help to keep the order in your life.
Another thing I have found in these soul connections, is it's also about one's own personal growth.. so the sometimes unpleasant or uncomfortable boundaries that exist which seem to inhibit can actually give the space for personal growth.
I'm sure it isn't fun that she has the boyfriend as I can imagine that would be difficult for you.. however, this also removes some of the vulnerability you would have to deal with if the b friend was not there.
Anymore that boundary that used to bother me so with these connections feels quite nice.. Maybe you can work with things as they are & get involved in some social things while she is busy with this guy outside of work.
You sound very happy & peaceful..
Yeah I kind of already have a feeling that the reason why those boundaries are there is because we both still have some work to do on ourselves. Thanks I do try to stay happy & peaceful about the whole thing especially considering that the universe blessed me with a soulmate but sometimes the loneliness comes creeping back in and I start to get depressed.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Crushes are sweet. Try not to get too attached and needy. She is a friend to you and a lover to her bf. Be sure you are not projecting hoped for romance as if she wants that with you too.

If she rejected romance....would you still be a friend? That's a good test of true love vs crush.
i would definitely without any question still want to her friend even if we never end up together