Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 03-08-2018, 04:53 AM
Lepus

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I remember having a gumby, its a small green more of a stick figure Kind of a toy
but most guys don't play with dolls.

p.s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby

https://backpackerverse.com/most-hau...-in-the-world/

There is one haunted doll they talk about a lot on coast to coast. I think its Robert . Any way the guy that is keeping said that he had a leek in his fire sprinkler system flooding the place . He found Robert high up on a shelf ( not where he left him )

Robert the doll does have a permanent home down in Key West Florida. The doll is enclosed in a transparent glass in a museum for anyone to see. Apparently there have been strange phenomena since the arival of the doll that the owners of the museum decided to encase the doll with a glass enclosure to prevent any paranormal activity. Now people take pictures without permission resulting with blank or blurry photos.

There's the Warren Occult Museum where Annabelle the doll resides in with other haunted artifacts. Warren mentions other haunted dolls inside the museum each with their own backstory. I thought it was interesting. Here's the video if anyone's interested.

Lepus
Old 05-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Master
I remember as a child screaming at the top of my lungs in the middle of the night for my mother to come into my bedroom and remove the clown lamp on the dresser. I don't know if it was just me, but I insisted that the clown lamp had turned around facing the mirror and its reflection was staring back at me with those horrible scary eyes. She removed the lamp, but because the mirror still spooked me too, I insisted that she remove the dresser out of the bedroom too. Of course she told me I was being ridiculous and she was not about to remove the dresser. So I covered my head with the covers so I couldn't see the mirror.

When my grandmother passed away she left me a 3 foot sized clown that my mother had bought her. It made me depressed looking at it's sad frowning face so I gave it to my sister. My mother was livid that I didn't keep my grandmother's wishes and gave it away.

Last edited by blackraven : 05-08-2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Master
i usd screem hoses off if dolls arms or legs fell of evn heds i had a rht fobia abot it i did i dnt no wot thy call ths fobia i had or sor t of still got

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Pathfinder

As a child my dolls had to be removed from my bedroom at night - they'd all be put into a big box and moved onto the landing - this would happen every night as I played with them daily, i just could not sleep with them in my room!
Old 08-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

Now my own children have dolls but they do not seem to feel the same way as I did and quite happily have their dolls stay with them at night - I will admit they still freak me out though! Something about them...
Old 08-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Pathfinder
I can not stand dolls. I had two when I was younger that I played with a bit. However after I became a teen I had to have them out of my room, because I could feel something within them. They are now on the opposite side of the house.

My grandma had a doll she kept in a glass case. It was a gift for her wedding but that thing was angry. Me and my dad have seen it turn its head. You could always feel it staring you down.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Guide

i used a sesame street big bird lamp. Stare at it long enough, and it stared right back at you. I could swear as a child it began to later in the years that I'd had it. It would turn it's head. Though it was plastic, not a soft material. This would make me sweat in my bed at night with fright. Maybe it really was all in my head than, but I swear if its head did not turn, its eyes would eventually shift and be staring at me in the night.

I believe I got rid of it as my "night lamp" - it is a collector item, I am sure. You can turn big bird on, by itself, the lamp he sits near, or both of them together.

It creeps me out to this day. It stays at my parent's house.

The dresser I grew up with in that house creeped me out too, but only as I'd stare into it, and the face would change.