Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 23-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Child NDE + other links

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/19/four-year-old-met-his-mothers-miscarried-child-in-heaven/

Met unborn baby brother..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Master
Wow thanks for posting this. My mom had a miscarriage and they say the the next child you have is the soul or spirit of the child you miscarried........
Thanks
this is a beautiful article.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
I sense everything is connected and thus known by any and all if only we can access it.
Purpose seems that we are preparing to be re-birthed
elsewhere and that love, prayer, helping others and preparing our souls for higher consciousness and purity is a primary goal.
Link:
http://www.nderf.org/mike_i_jr_nde.htm

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
thats quite a good story~! the astral plane is named after the many stars that are seen...that was VERY nice~!
Old 25-11-2010, 09:56 PM
One of my favorite's

Ah, and Anita's story:

http://www.nderf.org/anita_m%27s_nde.htm

Old 25-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
what she says is true, if you go within, high enough, and look back at your life, many of the things that were previously considered problems turn out to be necessary, and everything is good...and we DO create the situations in our lives...a very nice story~!
Old 25-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Master
Wow..the stories are all unique in themselves..each holding a tremendously special experience...but anita's touched me the most. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:09 AM
sophieapril

i died in mothers stomach while in labour i stopped breathing did c section at 9am i breathed at 4 mins in this time i woke on a single bed with a pink blanket and a 7 year old blonde hair was ghost she led me down stairs and saw in front room my nana dying gasping for air she couldnt breath. i started my fave number is 21 it her bday she died on 1st my path number is 1 nana died on her own no 1 was there on that day i locked myself in bathroom and flooded place, i hate water the thought ov drowning no air
Old 17-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Ascender

Wow that's pretty amazing. sophie, I'm trying to comprehend what you're saying. Could you make it clearer? And no offense but possibly use better grammar?
Old 19-08-2022, 08:01 AM
Bambo

Smile

What a goregous story,thank you for this!!
Quote:
Wow that story is wonderful,heres the working link

http://web.archive.org/web/201011250...e_i_jr_nde.htm
Quote:
Wow that story is even better!!
WORKING LINK: http://web.archive.org/web/201011250..._m%27s_nde.htm
THANK YOU MISS H!!
This thread is inspiring!!