Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder
Crop Circles

Well, are they all man-made or not?

I have seen photos of crop circles that are clearly man-made. Yet, others appear as though the crop was either easier to manipulate, or the artists were the most highly skilled in their craft, or both were true. Is there the possibility that some crop circles are not man-made?
Old 07-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Master
I don't think that most crop circles are man made. They are too intricate and clever. In the dark people would make mistakes which would indicate they were man made, but most crop circles are near perfect.

Also I wonder why they only turn up in certain areas and not all over the world. If they were man made you would think people everywhere would make them, but they only turn up in wiltshire, oxfordshire and a few other places. Have done for years!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Henri77

In England specially, the high soil mineral content of some areas is theorized to facilitate electromagnetic creation.
But they've been seen in snow , in Siberia I believe. as well as in trees, on occasion.
Highest percentage seem to be in England far as I know, at least those that are reported.

The intricacy is astonishing , in many.... yes.

And scientific examination of the crops indicates the authentic ones could't be made by only physical means... but required an energy/heat source, similar to microwave energy.....

The magnificent designs alone speak to us.
The channeled info I quoted suggests who primarily created them.

(sorry, I mistakenly thought this was the crop circle thread I posted few weeks ago. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34452
Anyway, THIS is some info :

Drunvalo suggested a few may have been done by ET's , some by hoaxers, but most by Interdimensionals from within the earth.

It appears Kryon said something much like that...from what I could dig up in his archives.

And here's a video of Bashar discussing this, with similar info (gorgeous photos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-P3qVJ2c0
Old 07-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Quintessence

Given that there is no evidence that they are anything OTHER than human made and quite a bit of evidence that hoaxers are responsible.... yeah. A high percentage are in England because that's where their creators lived. You know, guys like Bower and Chorley? Then a bunch of people copied them and all sorts of people are willing to believe all sorts of bizarre explanations about them. No offense, but I find it kind of sad. I'm all for the occult, but when it comes to things that have been thoroughly debunked? Yeah. Sad is a good word.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Given that there is no evidence that they are anything OTHER than human made and quite a bit of evidence that hoaxers are responsible.... yeah. A high percentage are in England because that's where their creators lived. You know, guys like Bower and Chorley? Then a bunch of people copied them and all sorts of people are willing to believe all sorts of bizarre explanations about them. No offense, but I find it kind of sad. I'm all for the occult, but when it comes to things that have been thoroughly debunked? Yeah. Sad is a good word.

Just continue getting your info from CNN and believe what you wish, you have lots of company.
Hard science done on this calls YOU the deceived one.
And your lack of imagination-vision is what's really sad.

Nothing personal ,honestly, but you haven't really looked into this like many have.
I never debate with skeptics... as they've already decided what's true for them, and I'm cool with that.

There are lots of threads where your profound insight will be valued, but this probably isn't one.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder
This crop circle piqued my curiosity:

http://www.osfa.org.uk/bigonefull.jpg

The data on this crop circle phenomenon is available here:

http://www.milkhill-revealed.com/PDF...ta%20sheet.pdf
Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Quintessence

[sarcasm]Yes. Clearly, as someone who routinely works with the otherworlds and is a practicing Witch and artist I'm suffering from a profound lack of imagination.[/sarcasm]

Really now. Demanding proof for empirical claims does not an unimaginative person make. A trained scientist it makes, and science without imagination is a bumbling idiot that can't so much as formulate a hypothesis.

I've seen no evidence from recognized scientific authorities to suggest complex crop circles are anything other than a human phenomena. At the very least, it is known that some of them are human-made since individuals creating them have come forward and shared their techniques. I've yet to see anything that adequately substantiates the idea that they are not all human-made. If you have these references, please share them! You're right that it isn't something I've personally researched, but I'm not going to accept claims like this blindly without adequate evidence from valid sources. I don't mind alternative explanations, but for a claim like this I expect it to be backed up to a standard that is passable in a peer-reviewed science journal.

Also, I don't watch CNN. I don't watch live television, period. I read lots and lots of books. =P
Old 08-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Henri77

OK I DID come on strong... but so did you, by insulting those interested in this.
I've seen FAR more than enough to convince me, and I also respect the sources I quoted, as do thousands of others.
Also I trust my intuition far more than I do outside sources.

Many folks are skeptical, but that's honestly NOT my concern.
I could care less if you or others privately ridicule this matter as it's not my job-desire to sell anyone who truly believes this is hogwash.

Just move on to things that interest you ,as heckling or ridiculing threads like this accomplish nothing positive.

I don't post in threads to make fun of others as it serves no purpose except to create antagonism and muddy the waters for those why wish to discuss things that DO interest them.

Some folks really love debating... I simply have better things to do with my time. And I expect so do you.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Pathfinder
I found this to be astounding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmXU1XRhAB0&feature=player_detailpage#t=32 21s

Start at 53:41.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Sybilline

I have seen that episode in "Is It Real"? By the National Geographic Channel (sorry can't find the link to a vid) and yes they did mention that some of them are hoaxes, they found people who admitted, and showed them how to do it but that does not mean all of them are hoaxes, some of them have unknown origins.

Perhaps it is a hoax...
Or, maybe it's real, and people want to be famous or start something so they made copies and stuff so it can be talked about.
Either way I don't see anything wrong with giving it a chance as long as you don't obsess over it...