Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Guide
Question Still learning about my sign: Aquarius

This is a few things that I've been picking up on about myself. I'm still learning about astrology and I often wonder if this is all related to my sign.

I feel emotions. However it's never overly. I'm sensitive and emotional deep down inside, I just don't like showing this to people. The only people I ever show it too is if I trust the person a lot. For some reason I don't feel comfortable showing my emotions to people I barely know.

Sometimes people often times find me unpredictable and this confuses me a lot. I just do things at random or things I want to do during the day. I'm always finding new things to do to keep myself busy. My mind moves fast and I notice sometimes my mind thinks a lot. I do daydream and I'm very creative. Enjoy helping others. When it comes to me though, I tend to keep it to myself because I have to find people who I can trust and can open up too.

Anytime I go anywhere I'm friendly and very social. My mother even picked up on this and said to me as were walking outside the store, "You're so friendly! You always know how to make people smile."

To me I enjoy making people smile and I do care about people deeply. The one thing though is I'm a bit of a loner, yet I can make friends pretty easily. I'm always okay by myself and it doesn't bother me at all that I don't have anyone to hang out with every single day. Is this a normal Aquarius trait? I'd like to hear people's opinion on this. Thank you.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Guide
Has anyone else picked up on themselves and noticed it through "astrology" and how it defines them??

I've just been fascinated by Astrology lately.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Looks like your thread received no answers,so the first post to your question was answered by you?
That's sad that no other members bothered to post on your thread,it is a valid point you make,and,it deserves to be answered,so hopefully we can get the ball rolling for you!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
Has anyone else picked up on themselves and noticed it through "astrology" and how it defines them??

I've just been fascinated by Astrology lately.

Hello,
Found a link for you that may help!

http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Aquarius_Personality

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 17-05-2017, 04:29 AM
Master
Also, other than your sun sign in general to take into account would be the whole of your birth chart.

Which can be found if you haven't already using information in regards to your birth. For example purposes here would include:

Your date of birth, example, December 21, 1984.
Your time of birth in case example- 6:15 am- if you do not know or can not find out the exact time of your birth- you would enter the time closest to your information gathered or if you know nothing of the time of your birth you could very well use the time of 12 noon for most accuracy.
Then finally you would use the exact location of your birth (Location of the hospital or place you were born in) Example Chicago Illinois.

You would enter all that data and anything else required such as first name or male/female/event in a chart drawing program or site.

A very good astrology site to use and that I and others use is astro.com. In regards to chart drawing and astrology it is very helpful. The site is free for astrological study and your chart can be brought up for free. The site may take some getting used to, but once the mechanics of it are down, it isn't too difficult to navigate.

Hope that was somewhat helpful.

But, yes, what you describe is characteristic of the sign Aquarius.

Kind regards,

Pluto.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Guide

Im aqua too and many of my romantic partners have told me I am the most unpredictable girl they have ever dated. Not sure why either! LOL.

I am also a huge loner. I prefer my privacy and I enjoy living alone. However, I also have the ability to bring random groups of people together for social events. If I have a party, it won't just be my small circle of friends but I will invite people from all different areas of life: work, friends, school, random people I know, etc. It always makes for an interesting time and I enjoy seeing people communicate with each other who otherwise probably would have never met. I am friendly and people like me but I am very private and need my "me" time.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:43 AM
Guide
Smile

Thank you for responding to my thread. I just sometimes get confused by Astrology and I'm still learning about different topics. However the information I received was extremely helpful. I plan to read my Astrology book again for further details if I need too. Just haven't gotten around to it because the book is so thick, lol!!

Thank you for the link: slowsnake

I'll be sure to check it out!

Thanks Pluto

I'll check out that site and cover my birth chart and for answering my question. Guess it is a typical Aquarius trait.

Clio_86 The man I'm seeing now tells me I'm unpredictable. However he still continues to see me and loves me so that must be a good thing. ;) Anytime I'm with him he always tells me what a good person I am, how I'm very nice but when I'm quiet he immediately thinks something is wrong when I'm just deep in thought. We both do get along though very well and he's a Virgo. Most people tell me Virgo's and Aquarius don't mix well but we both get along great and trust each other very much which is a very good thing. Believe maybe it has something to do with my chart which I'll find out and go over.

Thanks once again for everyone's feedback and helpful info.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Guide

Ahh yes I also attract virgos, they come second only to leos! No idea why though! I have dated three virgos that I can think of right now... and most other guys I've dated were leos. Right now Im with a sagittarius though. LOL.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

friends know if they get in the car with me, we might not be coming straight back.. and neither do I.

When it comes to describing Aquarians, I really like Linda Goodman's Sun signs and Love signs.

When it comes to emotions. My scorpio friend would sit at her table with 3 Aquarians asking us how we feel about this, how we would feel about that. Blink. She would get so frustrated, "don't you Aquarians feel anything at all?" or how we can be so unaware of our own emotions.. whipping that tail at us. We had fun with her.
Old 31-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Guide

I'm not sure if it was Linda Goodman, or where I read this, but I am wondering if anyone can see this trait in themselves or aquas they know... I read somewhere that aqua's tend to fall in love with people who are gifted or "special" in a certain part of their life. Someone who they can put on a pedestal above others. Whether the person is a talented artist, musician, intellectual, athlete, etc.

As an aqua, I noticed this with my first love, he was a gifted child and was super intelligent and thats what attracted me to him when we first met. My second love was sponsored for skateboarding and snowboarding and that is what drew me in. One of my friends, who is also an aqua, he fell in love with his gf who was talented academically and right when they met, she had won an academic award for her work. She is his only love so far, so I have no other examples.