Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Seeker

Protection during Astral Travel

What crystals or methods do you use to protect yourself during astral travel and how vulnerable can one be in the beginning? What are the dangers and how to avoid them?
Old 01-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I've never astral projected before but I know a lot about the subject. For protection, you can either ask for protection, visualize a white/gold/purple/whatever light around yourself and/or quartz, ameytist can aid with helping to achieve astral projection.

There's no real danger during astral projection, your soul remains attatched to your body by a silver cord and if woken up, yoir soul will "snap back" to your body. The only way you can truly be seperated from your body is if you die.

I've read stories where people would go by a place in the physical plane and get the creeps, and then visit that place in the astral plane and see demons or another type of entity there. In another story, someone was astral projecting and was ready to return to their body, an entity was waiting at their body and asked them if they really wanted to go back.

So, I think if you keep a positive mind, ask for guidance and/or use crystals to aid, no harm can come to you.:)
Old 02-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
What crystals or methods do you use to protect yourself during astral travel and how vulnerable can one be in the beginning? What are the dangers and how to avoid them?
The only protection you need is against your own fears. Keep your emotions in check, keep a state of only mild curiosity, and you'll get the most of your "travel". Remember that you step into a thought responsive environment, where whatever you think becomes reality. Whatever you think, so it becomes, no matter if you want it or not.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
The biggest (pretty much only) danger in beginning projection is fear. Almost nowhere a beginner can reach poses any danger. Pretty much try to stay calm. If uncertain try to return to your body.

You can use use any energy based skill (offensive or defensive) you have IF you charge up your physical body before you project (ref: Robert Bruce's 'NEW' method).

Crystals can protect your physical body (though is very little danger to the physical body). They do little to protect your projected body. If you have spirit guides, some of them can accompany you (if you ask).
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
For protection in any spiritual endeavor be it meditating trying to leave my own body, chakra work, healing or any other work I personally simply use a white light, as bright as I can make it and always try to extend it far beyond myself (physical body) always. There is never asking I only visualize this or imagine it if you prefer.

My own endeavors in astral projection are of my own personal experience. I need no one to tell me what happens. I have no fear. I have never encountered an entity personally but have done things... I will not elaborate because these experiences sound absolutely crazy. They are what most consider the realm of fantasy or lies. Which they are not. They happened to ME. I Know without a shred of any doubt what happened. Nobody in this realm the next the afterlife or whichever terminology is used, can tell me otherwise. I only state this because I often see things posted by others as personal experience of their own and I see other posts which state without a doubt and as fact the opposite of what another says. I do not wish to be ridiculed or branded a liar or told that what I believe is not real when in fact I Know differently. This is a sensitive matter to me as I am not the average spiritual seeker. I do not write that in arrogance. It is medical more than spiritual in a sense.

But to answer further, what you personally feel or are comfortable with as the right protection for you Is without a doubt in my mind; the protection method you should be using. It is a personal matter I believe personally as another seeker.