Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
I recall first reading about the extra bodies when a projector found himself out of his astral, he was stood in his bedroom and could see his astral floating over his physical, nearly as surprising as when you discover you are not just this physical body.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Master
Exactly! LOL Good example Podshell :)
On the rare occasion when I find myself flying above the ground in my astral body it alarms me because thinks the 'body could fall out of the air'. lol However using the other bodies there is only energy - like a light mist or thin cloud which is 'me' so there's no fear of the 'cloud' falling.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Of late I've become aware that what's actually happening is we fold into ourselves energetically

I just love the way you've described this. Mainly because this is how I described the process a few years ago, although I didn't use the word energy. Just a sort of collapsing into myself. It's the most delicious sensation!
Old 05-03-2017, 03:10 AM
Master
Tehehe It is isn't it!
It took me a while to realize what was actually happening as I thought I was just straight away projecting out first and then returning. I didn't realize that I was actually folding within when I centered my system and went to mental silence.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Master
Do you think the ancients built stone circles and pyramids for example as aids to astral travel? I read of dowsing live circles and the upward vortex created, I imagined some form of mass being held where many travelled together
Old 05-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
It is possible of course. Both the main pyramids at Giza and the various megalithic stone circles do indeed gather a lot of energy. The stone circles disperse it in a toroid and the pyramids in a straight vertical line.
However I suspect their purpose wasn't for astral travel as that can be done without energy beyond what one can personally gather.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Master
The dowser reckoned the live circles create a spiral out into space, I imagine at gatherings there would be a variety of people at different competence levels so simply a tool to get them going-Is there a specific reason for traveling as four?
Old 05-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
Specific reason for traveling as four people? Are you referring to my group or something else you've run across?

In terms of my group 4 is the number of people who fit comfortably in the Crystal Sanctum, a space I've made for spiritual work which maintains a 244.5 Mhz field. The field it's self is very useful for higher dimensional OBE travel.

Regarding the megalithic structures, these are my thoughts and hypothesis only and based on very little imperial truths.
I believe we humans are migrants to earth, or partially so, more like hybrids created from a biped on existing on earth combined with a DNA from colonists from other planets.
It is my current suspicion that all the megalithic structures across the planet (Those built with stones so large that we still do not have the type of cranes and lifts to be able to move such large stones) are left over from a time in which Earth was colonized by space faring races who were able to laser cut these large stones out of mountains and move them great distances and stack them into the remains of megalithic structures which still dot the earth.
I believe many of the structures were rocket launch pads later re-claimed and temples were built on them.

I suspect other types of structures like Stonehenge which were made out of rocks bearing large amount of quartz crystals were energy plants which carried communications and which technology of those times operated on much as our electrical lines do today, and that they also operated a giant solstice clocks marking the movement of stars across the heavens.

While technology based on subtle energy's like geopathic energy, magnetism and zero point energy is widely and dramatically suppressed it none the less gets 'rediscovered' and patents get applied for every year for machines and technology running of this energy.
Nicola Tesla alone spent much of his life learning how to harness and use this energy, he is far from the only one, a little bit of research will unearth a very long suppressed history of alternate energy and it's huge potential.

I believe in times before the last Ice Age we were part of a very advanced culture which used zero point energy/subtle energy as its main fuel, and some of the non burial pyramids like the main Giza plateau pyramids are just old power plants which are no longer producing energy to any significant extent due the Nile's altered course away from the bases of the pyramids which used running water in underground chambers to further gather energy.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Master
Some new stuff for me to think about there thanks:-))
I am sure they travelled in fours in thd Don Juan stories. I have read that some of the circles are defunct. I am a firm believer in a universal Vedic civilization that continues to degrade and split
Old 05-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
They fear free energy because it is hard to monopolise-The pharma comps have monopolised medicine and are poisoning us and now the GM companies are patenting new crops for a revenue stream,two of the biggest threats in the world imo