Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Master

Hi moggs :)

My cats a scorpio. he's half maine coon so he's never very interested (actually not at all interested. i just didnt want to look unwanted) to come and be on my lap. he doesn't mind a little cuddle in the arms but after 5 seconds it's enough for him.
Capricorn cat that's affectionate. Is that where all the cappy affection is? in cappy cats? Might need one of those then.

Scorpio humans can be in your arms longer than 5 minutes, an im willing to bet scorpios wouldnt pass up on a little lap movement either. so maybe we have it all around the wrong way.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:59 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Ice cold!

Kind Regards Billy and Moggs.

PS..My cat moggs is on my lap as I type on my 7" tablet, Mr Moggs was a rescue kitten,and hes a Capricorn,born 16th January 2012, his paws are laying across my typing arm,so I mention him in my credits!.lol.hahaha

lol... ok thanks for sharing, thats quiet impressive.
Old 30-04-2017, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello FoxSpirit,
You are quite correct about the excessive seriousness of the Sun sign Taurus,that is an inbuilt fault,my father was a good man,very hard working,I thought my middle name was "son", that's what he called me,son,not Bill or Billy.
I realised that over his life time,the time he saved saying 3 letter words not 4 or 5 he could use that extra time looking and correcting my other two brothers,a Libra and a Scorpio,his other three kids were Capricorns,they were gifted to him by the "selfless ones above" to keep him properly grounded,he was married to a Pisces, happily too,but us Capricorn kids kept him properly grounded lest he run away to join the Merchant Navy,he joined as a galley boy aged 14 in 1937 and was a " troopship cook " torpedoed and sunk aged 16 in the North Atlantic,stuka dive bombed in 1941 and sunk just after his 19th birthday,during the evacuation of Crete,and he was stuka dive bombed again
not sure when during the siege of Malta,and was involved in the Normandy landings/evacuation and his war service ended in 1948,not until the last allied soldiers were brought home to their families, including from Japan!

An amazing life for an earth sign,but he was an extraordinary man,and 3 Capricorn kids kept him grounded lest he run away to sea again,we were his Earth Angels,his anchor, just like the ships he served on!

Yes I too "dips my lid" to the man,not too often a Capricorn will do that,but being 10 times more humble than other signs a Capricorn can make allowances in certain circumstances to keep the status quo.

Kind Regards Billy.

That's very interesting to hear your story. Taurus male and female can be very different. I have had Taurus male friends, very proud. It's hard to break them but they have a very soft giving side. Very attached to people they love. And firm on what they believe in and what they want. I think women can more easily express how they feel, men have difficulty expressing emotions. It is not just typical of one sign, it is most signs.
One thing I have noticed a Taurus man can be very different than others. Perhaps not the most romantic or nurturing. Even if they have vices they are still likely to be intense. I believe Capricorns are more upbeat than Taurus. Taurus is serious and can take things to the extreme. Hitler was Taurus lol There isn't a smiling picture of him. They can also be mellow and tolerant. Capricorn will crack a joke and make everyone laugh. They themselves might not laugh though. Taurus can be more demonstrative but still serious inside.
That's very interesting to hear someone's take on Taurus. Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Suspended
Guide
Big bubbles,no troubles,

Capricorn's are 10 times more caring and sharing.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Capricorns are cool

You know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hitler was Taurus lol There isn't a smiling picture of him.

woah, the man that almost destroyed civilization! That surprising to know

Hi, Slowsnake, thanks for sharing the story about your dad. He sounds like a real warrior
Old 02-05-2017, 02:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Spirit
You know it.

woah, the man that almost destroyed civilization! That surprising to know

Hi, Slowsnake, thanks for sharing the story about your dad. He sounds like a real warrior

Hello,
I sent this as a pm and I should of posted it here,will see if I can copy and paste!
No can't do it,I will copy it by hand and retype it here,it really does show the soft side of a Taurean male!

My mother was a Pisces and dad was Taurus, it was the/a perfect match, dad passed away aged 64 in 1987 from bone marrow cancer, mum passed away in September 2015.
They really were two perfect opposites,but,an earth sign going to sea?
But mum said about a month before he died he asked for her wedding ring,he knew he was a goner,just a matter of time really,and a lot of suffering,but mum handed it over to him,it was a plain gold band.
Just before he died and still at home he gave her the ring back,he had his wedding ring and mums melted down into one ring for mum!

They were a funny couple,Dad stern,minimal talking,but kind, warm hearted and gentle,and very loyal!
But Mum,well I called her " the God botherer ",I did not attend her funeral,I will not go into why,but dad was a typical " dyed in the wool " Taurus!

It was his birthday 1st May,would of been 94, but back together now with his wife!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ foxspirit Yep, they make up their mind and that's what they are going to do anyways. Can be bad if its destructive.
If we can direct steadfastness that onto a better path it could be a fun ride for everyone.

Capricorns though, funny, articulate, and expressive. Good conversationalist.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
If we can direct steadfastness that onto a better path it could be a fun ride for everyone.

Capricorns though, funny, articulate, and expressive. Good conversationalist.

Hello,

Yes I am, aren't I,.lol,hahaha!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Haha, Slowsnake, and here I am thinking that was for me

Do you see the last line? Don't forget it, bold it, underline, they forgot the exclamation point though
Old 27-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Experiencer

Random thoughts about bliss. And being a Capricorn.

How does a Capricorn experience bliss? Is it possible? Seems like a matter / anti-matter reaction or something would be a likely result.

I've been re-thinking my attitude torward bliss after the discussions that running started. There was something about bliss that always bothered me. I hate to say it but the best way to describe it for me as a Capricorn is to say that bliss seems like an irresponsible waste of time :)

Not that there is anything wrong with bliss for others. If it makes you happy then more power to you. But for me at least it seems like I would be disappointed if most of what I felt was bliss. What's the point? I'm guessing this sounds completely batty to a non-Capricorn. Anyhow I'm glad running talked about it and made it sound like something very practical. You could have bliss and get things done! How nice! Now that is something I can finally relate to.

I also recently realized I may need to re-consider my expectations about what bliss would feel like. I may have even experienced it without knowing. I think Capricorns have a sort of Confucian perspective on bliss. That means bliss is more like the peace that happens when thoughts, emotions, and life in general approaches a state or orderliness. So more like background contentment than some extreme feeling of joy and happiness.

This would be a state of mind where you can let go of the past mistakes. And also one where you can stop looking at the ideal future that taunts, with the idea that somehow if you work hard enough you will approach perfection.

But of course that perfection never comes so you just continue on for another day and pretend it does not bother you, or at least try not to show it. As others mentioned. So I guess bliss for a Capricorn is to just keep rolling along and not caring so much about progress, while also working very hard at the same time to make progress.

Wondering if fellow Capricorns can relate?