Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face Astral Projection guidance

Hello,

I had a interest in Astral Projection for quite some time now. But I havn't had any real breakthrough.

First experience
The first experience I had, was some time ago where I had a dream, about being taken by some men in white coats. They took me to a place that reminded me of a hospital. I remember I was scared, and knew there was something weird going on. They told me to lie on a bed in the middle of an empty room. When I lied down, one of the men told me "Don't worry, soon you will understand everything". I remember everything fades to black, and this humming comes, which gets louder and louder, all meanwhile a vibration is making the whole thing shaking, and at last a big vortex appears in front of me and spinning faster and faster. All while I am being pretty conciousness of the whole experience, and I wonder if I am about to die, and my heart is racing. Suddenly the whole thing comes to it's max, and then everything stops, becomes silent and pitch black for 1 second, and then I wake up.

Adventures Beyond the Body
Due to my curiosity I read the book Adventures Beyond the Body by William Buhlman, which helped me getting a good view and understanding on the subject, and I started believing more in astral projection. Also I've been reading up on various other articles online, aswell as various videos on the subject.

White light visions
Since I've had my first experience, I had new experiences, which usually are pretty similar. In these I usually see this white light infront of me. The light is clear white, and it feels really shiny. With the light there usually is a vibration or hum, that seems to make the whole thing vibrate in a trembling way. I've had these experiences either while falling asleep, or suddenly in the middle of night. I always wake up from these experiences, since it seems that I get to onervous or confused about what is happening, and forgetting about that it might be an opportunity for an OBE.

Spinning Body
Some days ago I stumbled upon the app I-Doser. The app is basically a collection of audio clips, which contains binaural beats. The binaural beats then stimulates your brain, and helps it change state/frequency.
The clip I used were to simulate Astral Projection, and when I tried it I quickly got dizziness. After a while I could feel my whole body (Knowing that it was not the "physical body") spinning around in 360 degrees over and over again. This of course promoted the dizziness. After a while I turned the clip off, due to dizziness. Later on I did some research on the whole spinning body phenomena, and saw that other people had similar experiences, and there were exit techniques which reminded of it.

Now
Now I am here, and looking for guidance, of what my next approach to Astral Projection should be. I am daily practicing meditation, and I am very consciousness and have acknowledgement for the existence of the astral realm.
Often I see pretty clear images and moving pictures in my mind when I close my eyes, but i still feel like I should be able to dive deeper into a more immersive experience.
How can I promote more experiences, and how can I learn to use these experiences to break through?

Thanks and Namaste
Old 02-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

'I learn to use these experiences to break through?'

meet an ascended soul in the astral and let him raise your vibration :-)
Old 02-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
'I learn to use these experiences to break through?'

meet an ascended soul in the astral and let him raise your vibration :-)

Sure, I should and am learning to use these experiences to break through. But how can I become more consciousness of the opportunity?

An ascended soul of a deceased relative? I believe in reincarnation, so how can I be sure that they have not already reincarnated, and does it even matter? :)
Old 02-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markram
Sure, I should and am learning to use these experiences to break through. But how can I become more consciousness of the opportunity?

An ascended soul of a deceased relative? I believe in reincarnation, so how can I be sure that they have not already reincarnated, and does it even matter? :)

they will come maybe in dreams first
you will know when it happens

no not a relative, there are lots of souls out there that share amazing stuff
and do amazing things
Old 03-10-2016, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
they will come maybe in dreams first
you will know when it happens

Thanks for you reply.

Do you have any suggestions on how to raise my chances of meeting them in my dreams? Any affirmations, practice or mantras?
Old 12-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Master

my favourite book for learning how to AP was a book by Denning and Phillips called Astral Projection. Its like a AP course which will take you through different stages.
Old 17-05-2017, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Check out the YouTube channel phase evolution- I love that guy!!! Kind of a "learn with me" thing- very very cool- can you explain mor about i-dozer? Also I have been working on this for 7 years- I've had many experiences with 2 actual OBEs, several lucid dreams- n tons of paranormal experiences that happen in my bed that I think I may just be "phased out of body" a little bit??? Tons of synchronisities that are so cool! And I even saw a UFO! (Wide awake while in my swimming pool!) I've had 1 false awakening- several kinda scary paranormal experiences that im very proud of my self for handling them so strongly, like I look back n think, how was I not TRIPPIN out??? It's been a long crazy journey- but I love it!!! Oh n I love william buhlmans books! I got to meet him at the monroe institute! He signed 3 books for me!
Old 17-05-2017, 03:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have a few favourite sayings,one is.

Patience is a virtue!

All good things come to those without expectation!

Two very simple statements,but they carry a lot of power.I love simplicity, being like a child, that type of simplicity and naïveté!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Ascender
Markram, you seem to have made good progress already. As I read your posts, I mentally nodded at various points: Buhlmann, binaural beats, meditation....

The dizziness could be a sign that you are not in the right calm state to project. You need to get into a deep trance first, completely relaxed and at peace (at peace with yourself and everything else in the universe). Do you clear your chakras thoroughly before projecting? Being in the right emotional state is important. Yes, it is possible to project without such spiritual preparation - but the experience may not pleasant.

If you are positive and loving, this will reach areas of the astral which harmonise with your emotions. It takes dedication and determination - but I'm sure that you have those....
Old 30-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Best advice I personally can give you, is to have patience, patience and some more patience. Combine that with practice,practice and more practice. Rome wasn't built in a day my friend.