Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Master

Questions for the Universe - Version 4

I am practicing verbal channeling again - it's been quite a while since I gave this a go - and the last time I was able to connect in this fashion I got better at it, but haven't attempted it in quite a while - life I guess :)

So someone asked me, and I thought, why not? But there was about a month inbetween that time, and I had some things to get clearer about, and went on vacation with Abraham in Cancun! THAT was a lot of fun! So, belatedly I finally did the channelings.

I have been channeling for several years by way of automatic writing, and was finally successful connecting with verbal channeling but I have not done a lot of it, and wanted to get back into trying this out again, so thank you to all the people that responded. It was fun for me :) I hope you all enjoy your answers.

However, I don't think the transcripts will come any time soon - a verbal channeling session is a lot to type up, and I was able to connect for longer periods of time this time.

So, if the questioners give permission, I will post the answers.

Again, thanks for letting me practice on you! And remember, this is for entertainment purposes only and for my practice.

Nameless
Old 23-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Master

Kralaro's Answer

Kralaro was kind enough to put the channeling I did on Google Drive to share the channeling and typed up some of the highlights, so thank you Kralaro.

Here is the link to the channeling - Kralaro may pull it down at a later date, so with permission, I am posting this link from Kralaro and his highlighted transcript.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0J...ew?usp=sharing

To listen, you may have to copy the link into your browser.

For some reason I am not able to copy and paste the transcript. Technology is not my forte...
Old 30-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Ascender
Thank you for the channeling Nameless :)

Guys, the audio file link has already been given by Nameless. While listening to the audio I kept typing it (with some pauses in between); as I was trying to catch up with the speed of the audio the transcript done by me is rough I think.

My questions, in order of preference:
1. What's the code I've written?
2. How can I become completely free from anger and attraction to opposite gender?

My preference of the person to channel, in order of preference:
1. God. (Here, by "God" I mean the supreme controller.)
2. Krishna of Bhagavad Gita.
3. The Vishnu from whom other Vishnus were created.
4. The Vishnu who took avatars in our particular universe.
5. Anyone you (Nameless) think to be appropriate.

The rough transcript:

-----------------------------------------------
Answer 1:

... codes are bounded everywhere ... there's a code in the sky for the cloud formations, there's a code in the tress ... there are codes all around you ... I believe that's not the intent of your question ... she's new to this game ... to answer this question through her u could possible get correct or incorrect answer ... my relationship with Murry is something we are developing ... this question makes her nervous ... if u were to be sitting next to her she may be able to pickup the answer .. since u r not close to her and her powers of telepathy are limited ... we have done some testing and it was fun but that's not the goal.

If u would like to ask your questions directly, part of her journey is to teach people how to do this themselves. It's about tapping into the inner being of ur self which is much larger. Some ppl call it soul / source / God - it's that part of u which is eternal .. u r all pieces of God, together u make up the whole of God. If u have the desire to channel and u move in the direction of desire - just a tiny bit: maybe u pickup a book about channeling or listen to channeling on u-tube; if it's ur desire then it can be done easily .. being in the vibration .. in her mind i have place her ladder, she steps up to a platform, on this platform she has to visualize anything, it increases consciousness and then this work becomes easier. Relax & breath - ladder climb up - visualize anything. Basically: being quit in mind, raising your consciousness, relaxing ur breathing.

While this wasn't the answer to your question, I hope you enjoyed it.

Answer 2:

Sometimes in life, we come to a cross road and there's a fork in road, an english expression: a chance to turn left instead of right. Humans have habit patterns, they pick these up throughout their lives: their parents give them to them, their religions give them to them, schools, environment, you pick up these patterns of habit and thoughts as well; thought patterns are extremely important to how you create your life. When u come to a certain age, u realize that these thought patterns and patterns of habit that you've picked up over the years - maybe they are not serving u in particular .. maybe they serve people around you but maybe they no longer serve u as person, as an entity, as a being in yourself, u r a whole being and when u come to the realization that you no longer have to believe in some things that someone else taught you to believe in because maybe it doesn't suit you, then that's a beginning of dumping overboard these thought habits and patterns / behavior that are standing in the way of what u want. Society tells u that u must do certain thing, or love a certain person and it's impossible for you to do another thing or love another person, this is just the Earth the you live in, the thought patterns that have come for you, the creation that other people have created that fit their lives, it has nothing to do with u, so when u decide that a belief no longer serves you, question where u got the belief, who gave this belief to me, why do i believe this, why is it not something that i want to believe in anymore, is it true, our belief is only a thought u keep thinking and truth is only what u believe that it's, emotions are truths for a while until u get to the bottom of the emotions and realize that they are just emotions and not truths, so it's all kind of tied into a bundle and it's upto u to realize that ur life is yours to create and when u start allowing urself not to care what others think about u, that's really a good first step to get rid of all the chatter in your head that world has given u and be quit in mind and realize u get to create what's that you want ... universe says your wish is my command, universe will help you .. change is constant .. if u allow ur feelings to be ur guide as they should be, ur feelings are telling u what it's that u want to change .. sit with the feeling for a while and trace it to begin that when u started feeling like that .. what occurred that made u believe .. and then ur response to that belief .. if u can pinpoint and go back in time and find when/where(?) that happened, it maybe a lightbulb turned on in ur head and u'll realize that it's somebody else's thought, somebody else's belief, u don't have to believe it anymore .. sometimes we pick up these beliefs because job of ego mind to keep u safe .. be kind to ego mind and tell it that we really don't need to believe in this anymore because I want to believe something different. You get to create ur own life .. pick something small if you want to test it out .. small belief that u no longer want anymore .. allow that u can change that belief, sit with the belief, realize who gave it you .. once u realize that u can change one belief then ur world opens up that u can change ur beliefs .. u can make ur beliefs work for u.

-----
End
Old 18-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Master

Manifesting

This is one of the questions I received while doing these verbal readings. I managed to figure out how to post these on this site - I had to set up a you tube channel. It is still time consuming and I am sure I am doing something wrong for it to take so much time, but it is all a learning experience for me. As this site does not allow attachments of the MP3 variety, this is the only way I have come up with so far to post these.

Anyway, please remember this is for my practice purposes and entertainment only. I don't have a problem with saying that, because I am very entertained by the answers :)

I am getting faster at connecting as these go along. There is a few minutes of silence between the questions and the answers as I connect, and I am feeling my way into what would be best. To ask the question (I like to read them out loud to the Sky and try not to read them beforehand if possible so I don't get any preconceived ideas about how I would answer the question, but instead just allow the question,) so I was playing with, do I get into my channeling space and then read the question, or read the question then get into my channeling space. I found the latter flows better for me, so I am learning a lot of fun things along this path. And who knew I had to figure out how to set up a You Tube Channel - I never planned that in here.

Anyway, enjoy : Oh and this is Part One. Part Two is much shorter, but I don't know if I'll have time today to post anymore, so that may come later.

So here is the Question and Answer

https://youtu.be/g3NJZsAvA7Y
Old 25-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Master

Here is the 2nd Question and Answer to someone's question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPO8D4B8us

With this one, I channeled Archangel Raziel - sp? And although I think it takes me longer to connect than the answer is long, the energy I felt with this channeling was amazing and stayed with me the rest of the day. And the answer ended up being about Happiness, and I have felt very connected to my Happiness since then, so thank you to the questioner!

I'm going to channel him/her? again.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Master

This Question and Answer is about Closure and moving on from a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9gQbgmol0

I enjoyed the answer - I always get something from these channelings, even when they are for another, there is always something I can use that is current in my life. This one was a big, me too. So thank you to the questioner.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Master

I finally got some time to transcribe one of the channelings. It's a lot of work but I always feel that, when they are typed up, reading it feels different than hearing it - at least for me :)

This is the transcription for the first channeling that I posted on this thread. I have to split it up between posts because it will not fit if I try to put it all in one post. So I'll see if separating out Q#1 and Q#2 is enough. I may have to split up Q#2 into 2 parts.

Question: What’s the code I’ve written?

Answer: From Seth

When the earth was young, codes abounded everywhere. There was a code in the sky for the cloud formations. There was a code in the trees for the trees growth. There are codes all around you everywhere, everyday determining the life path for that certain thing.

I believe that is not the intent of your question and she is fairly new to this game so to play hide and seek with numbers isn’t her forte, isn’t what she is wanting to do, she asks the question because we have an agreement that she will allow the answer through her.

So to answer the question through her you could possibly get the correct answer and you could possibly get the incorrect answer. To her it doesn’t matter either way and my relationship with her is something that we are developing and this question makes her nervous, it somehow shines a spotlight on the fact that this is new and shiny and this question is beyond her capabilities of what her and I are doing.

Now when you talk about telepathy, which in a sense that is what you are talking about, if you were to be sitting here next to her she may be able to pick up the answer, she would be in the vibratory range of it. Since you are not close to her and her powers of telepathy are limited to the upper realms and not necessary the earth plane as she has not expanded that – we have done some testing and it was fun for her but that is really not her goal with this type of thing.

So to be clear, of course I have the answer, that doesn’t mean that she can get the answer. However you can get the answer, you know the answer, but if you would like to ask me questions directly, part of her journey is teaching other people how easy this is to do for themselves. It is basically tapping into the inner being of yourself, which is much, much larger than you could ever imagine. Some people call it your soul, some people call it source, some people call it God, it is that part of you that is eternal and that part of you as the eternal you is a part of the whole. You are all pieces of God and together you make up the whole of God.

So that kind of segues into your Question #2, but before we go into there I do want to explain to you that if you have the desire to channel and you move in the direction of the desire just a tiny bit, it doesn’t have to be a big movement, maybe you decide to pick up a book about channeling or maybe you decide to listen to others channels on you tube or whatever, you get into the vibration of the channeling, if it is your desire, it can be had easily, within moments if you allow it, but certainly within months.

It doesn’t take long to learn, it does take time to be in that vibration and to learn the vibration and to realize that you’re raising up your consciousness.

How she did it was, in one of my books I explained to her how to connect to me. It is a pretty simple equation. In her mind I had her place a ladder. Her ladder is wooden for reasons only she knows, but she gets on this ladder and she steps up 3 steps up into a wooden platform and on this platform she was supposed to visualize something, it doesn’t matter if it’s dirt, it doesn’t matter if it’s a beautiful meadow with trees, but it’s a raising, literally raising up of her consciousness into a new level. Once you do that, then this work becomes much, much easier because you’re allowing that you can raise your consciousness.

Everyone has this capability, it’s natural to everyone, so if you would like to try it, I am available always, everyone is. If you - it helps to decide who you want to channel, so if you are wanting to ask God lots of questions, ask God. If you love Jesus and you have faith in whoever it is that you have faith in, ask for that person and that person will be there the minute that you can connect. It is that easy and that simple but it does take time, it takes deliberate relaxation, an allowing, a putting yourself in the space, it doesn’t have to be a big production, you just sit and relax and breathe, just relax and breath and get used to climbing up the ladder and visualizing something on that platform.

Once you’re in that space for awhile and you’re in the channeling vibration by listening to other channels or by reading about it or something and your desire is strong, one day it will just be there and it will be easy, there will be no – you can put a lot of processes into it if you would like, there's lots of different processes to do this type of work, but it really basically comes down to being quiet in your mind, raising your conscious, relaxing and breathing and then see what comes.

So while this wasn’t the answer to your question, I hope you enjoyed it.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:40 PM
Master

Question #2 to the first channeling posted

Question #2: How to be completely free of anger and attraction to opposite gender

I am pausing to get the vibrational frequency of what the question is intending to ask. I think, for her, she has stepped out of the way completely, but the answer she is translating through her filters and I’m not giving it in English, there’s no language, its all vibration, its all thought energy and so the vibration of the energy is what she is translating. So give me a moment to download this you might say, so that she may speak the words clearly for you.

Sometimes in life you come to a crossroad and there’s a fork in the road, to use an English expression, a chance to turn left instead of turning right. Humans have what are called habit patterns. They pick these up throughout their lives, um, their parents give them to them, their religions give them to them, schools, the environment, being on earth, you pick up these patterns of habit and thought as well. Thought patterns are extremely important to how you create your own life.

When you come to a certain age, you realize that these thought patterns and patterns of habit that you’ve picked up over the years maybe are not serving you in particular. Maybe they served the person that was in front of you, your parents, or maybe they served the people around you. But maybe they no longer serve you as a person, as an entity, as a being in yourself. You are a whole being and when you come to the realization that you no longer have to believe in something that someone else taught you to believe in because maybe it doesn’t suit you, then that is the beginning of dumping overboard these thought habits and patterns of behavior that are standing in the way of what you want.

So if society tells you that you must do a certain thing, or love a certain person, and it is impossible for you to do another thing or love another person, this is just the earth that you live ins’ thought patterns that have gone before you, the creations that other people have created that fit their lives. This has nothing to do with you.

So when you decide that that belief no longer serves you, question where you got the belief. Who gave this belief to me? Why do I believe this? Why is it not something that I want to believe in anymore? Is it true? A belief is only a thought that you keep thinking and truth is only what you believe that it is. Emotions are truths, for awhile, until you get to the bottom of the emotion and realize that they’re just emotions, there not truths. So it’s all kind of tied together into a bundle.

It’s up to you to realize that your life is yours to create and when you start allowing yourself not to care what others think about you, that is really a good first step to getting rid of all the chatter in the world that’s in your head that the world has given you and to be quiet in your mind and realize you get to create whatever it is that you want. Every person on this earth gets that choice - to create what they want, and first you have to dump overboard all those thought patterns and patterns of habit that you have been gifted with throughout your lives.

So this becomes easier, but it is a process. You have to start with: I don’t care what other people think, it only matters what I think and that’s a big concept. It takes a long time to really get the ramifications of your thought patterns using that filter.

So in specific answer to your question, you are able to create whatever you want. If you do not wish to have an attraction to a certain gender anymore, that is your wish and the Universe says, “your wish is my command”. So the Universe will allow you help, they will help you if that is your wish, to think in a different way about whatever it is that you’re trying to change.

Change is constant. Change is evolving. Change is necessary. Everything changes. Nothing stands still. If you allow your feelings to be your guide, as they should be, your feelings are telling you what it is that you want to change. If you don’t feel good about a certain subject, chances are you need to rethink that subject and to get to a better feeling place about it.

There’s a lot of different ways to go about that. One simple one is to sit with the feeling for awhile and see if you can trace it back to the beginning of when you began to feel like that. What happened, what occurred, who said what, what - is it something stupid you saw on TV, what occurred that made you believe whatever that was was true, and then your response to that belief.

If you can pinpoint and go backwards in time and find where that happened, it may be that a lightbulb will turn on in your head and you will realize that that is somebody else’s thought, that’s somebody else’s belief and you don’t have to believe it anymore, or maybe that believe helped you in your life in someway that you needed at the time but you no longer need it. Sometimes we pick up these beliefs because the ego mind, the job of the ego mind, is to keep you safe and it can also be a hard taskmaster because it doesn’t like change, so it’s up to you to kind of go around the ego mind and tell it - be kind to it and tell it we really don’t’ need to believe this anymore because I want to believe something different.

But certainly you get to create your own life, you get to decide what it is that you prefer.

This world is full of everything you could ever want, so what do you prefer? What would you like to see in your life?

It doesn’t matter, from my perspective or anyone else’s for that matter, what your preferences are - if they’re good or bad or ugly - that is not something you should put in your path. It never matters what anyone else thinks, it only matters what you think. You’re creating your life. You get to create it however you want.

So pick something small, if you want to test this out, some small belief that you no longer want anymore, that just doesn’t fit you - don’t pick a really big, nasty subject that is going to take some time, pick something small. Allow that you can change that belief. Sit with the belief, realize who gave it to you. You will find the end of the thread if you sit with it. Ask the sky for help, ask us for help, we’ll
help you find the end of the thread.

Once you realize that you can change one belief, then your world opens up and you can change anything that you want to believe. You can make your beliefs work for you.
Old 26-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Master

Climate Change

First time I was able to put the audio with the transcript!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eidpy8r3fUg

Question: would you be able to ask the sky people what their advice is for us regarding climate change and how to reverse, remediate the situation our world is currently in

Answer: (from Seth)

(PS – during this channeling, my dog was letting me know he needed to go outside, and I wasn’t appreciating that LOL, so sorry for his interruptions, he did get to go outside, it was a very short channeling, so all was well with him J )

It helps to think of it as a circle. Circle of life, if you will. The earth is an entity unto herself. It is a difficult concept for humans to realize that they are living upon an entity. That is definitely what the earth is.

You can connect to the earth’s energy. That is simply an intention that you hold, that you allow the earth’s energies up through up your feet, up in through your body, up to your crown chakra, and in this way you’re grounding yourself to the earth.

The earth knows everyone that lives upon her. You would not be here if it was not for the earth. So you’re all co-creating with the earth as well, giving back to her things that she needs. When you admire nature, her nature, and appreciate the earth as it is, she is aware of you in a different fashion than someone who does not appreciate her and the fact that they are living upon her ground, so to speak.

Climate is an interesting topic always, because the human lives between the earth and the sky. So what that simply means is when you are physical, you are living upon the earth but yet you are also, part of you, not all of you, part of you came down to be on this planet in this time space reality, but the larger part of you is up in the sky, your connected to it, you always will be, you will go back there when you pass away, whatever you want to call that, the death experience, but for now you are between the earth and the sky, so they’re both very significant to your life in ways that the human mind has not quite grasped. Your breath is what connects you to your body. Your feet is what connects you to the earth. Your mind is what connects you to the sky but you are in between both of those.

So to appreciate the earth is to appreciate that there’s nothing wrong with her, she doesn’t need fixing, she doesn’t need changing, she needs appreciation, she needs to be appreciated for your daily sustenance. She is an entity unto herself. As you go about your day and you appreciate the nature that is around you, that opens up a communication between yourself and the earth. This is a very important communication, for she does like to be appreciated, as does anyone, and nature truly is awe inspiring, so that is not hard for anyone to do.

When the human puts too much emphasis on climate change, say, they are not looking at something they can do anything about, so the human listens to TV far too much, TV puts way too much credence in things that are going on that honestly humans have no idea about. So they guess. Well it must be this or it must be that, or they did this, so that’s why this is happening. Yes things happen that are harmful, oil spills, things of that nature, but the earth knows how to heal itself and always has and always will. It has been here for billions of years and it will be here for billions more, long after the human is gone. So do not fear the climate changes, the earths knows what she is about, she knows how to heal herself and you did not come here to heal the earth, your job is to ground yourself to the earth and be in the energy of the vibration of appreciation. For without the earth you would not be here. She allows everyone to live on top of her, so to speak, which is where you dwell right now, so appreciation is really all that is necessary.
Old 27-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Master

Closure/Energy/How to connect to your Inner Being

Question: I would like to know why I never got any real closure from the last person I truly ever loved which has therefore prevented me from fully moving on while they are in a happy relationship with someone new – thank you.

Answer: (from Seth)

Things of this nature take time. Time is a concept in the human realm that is not really understood. You have what I call psychological time. Time expands at your request, if you allow that it can. So, say you are getting ready to go to work in the morning, as this one does periodically and she’s rushing, rushing, rushing and she’s feeling like she is going to be late, she will remember sometimes to stop and pause and ask for psychological time, and tell herself that she will get to work on time.

It doesn’t always mean that she gets to work exactly on the moment she’s supposed to. It means that when she gets there no one cares that she’s a few minutes late. So there is a difference between the time on your clock and psychological time.

When you are in the process of reclaiming something that you have given to someone else, you are collecting those parts of yourself that you’ve given away freely, out of love or whatever, and calling your energy back to yourself. You can do this easily if you choose by simply stating the intention, getting quiet, and asking yourself, your inner being, to allow that those parts of yourself that you gave away unintentionally - you didn’t mean to give your energy away just the emotion of the love - so you are asking your inner being to bring the energetic parts of yourself back into the whole of you.

Sit with this after you have given the intention – be quiet, breathe, relax, and just allow that these parts of you that you energetically gave away, the energy’s coming back to you, it is your energy, it is returning to you. Doing this will free up something in your being that was stuck in this emotion.

This is a very pleasant exercise to do periodically. It actually allows you to feel whole within yourself, whole within your own energy pattern, and humans tend to give away their energy unknowing, unintentionally and it helps to bring it back to you. Sometimes you get back energy that you gave away many, many years ago.

So if you are looking at a loved one that you feel like you’ve lost and they - you look at them and they look like they are doing quite well without you, part of it is the energy that you have given away. Another part of you is looking to fill your soul with your connection to your inner being. So this is another process to connection to your inner being, to allow your inner being to fill you, to realize that you have this connection to your soul. Your soul is inside you, only a part of you became physical, so when you connect to your inner being, and allow it to fill you, it loves you unconditionally and there is no greater love you could ever find. So if you are feeling a lack of love in your life, this will help with that.

How to connect to your inner being is something that is individual. It can be a process, it can be a journey, it can take 2 minutes, it could take 2 years, it’s whatever time frame you allow that it will take. If you want it, you have to ask for it and then step out of the way of it and allow it and one day you will be sitting and you will feel like your body’s tingling from head to toe, all the cells of your body will wake up. Its something, if you’ve never felt it, it will – may – be very pleasant, it certainly feels loving, you can sit in it however long you like, you can bask in it, but that is the connection with your inner being.

When you connect to your inner being a lot of your -troubles you might say - seem not to be so important anymore. Your inner being knows what you want, it has all of your answers for you. So to deliberately connect to it, to that part of yourself, is something of great value.

This will help you to find that answer to your question.