Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you get a ghost to stop

Hi
I went on a few ghost hunts at the local light house. The person in charge wanted me to volunteer as a guide. So I went a few times, nothing major happen. Noticed a lot of breeze whooshing around me even thou the a/c was not running. The meters were almost always red that I carried....

A few weeks ago I was driving close to where the bus picks up tour groups and I felt like the lighthouse was calling me. Could not get it out of my head. Then the odd dreams or nightmares started. The first few where of me losing a child or brother in the dream. Made no sense, until last night, ( I did a sleep over at the lighthouse two nights ago) I dreams I was in a long southern dress standing at a window in the tower (never been up there) looking down and saw someone taking my child off and I was(in the dream) screaming no, no with all my might as I watch my child leave; then great guilt that I was not close enough to stop them, deep disrepair and I collapsed, which woke me up.

Ok none of the stories they tell, say any thing about this and what am I suppose to do? I hate how I feel after one of these events happen and Ghost/spirits are not suppose to invade my personal zone.....No happy and don't know what to do? I can't help the ghost so why is she bugging me?
Any insight would be helpful.
Old 30-05-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
It sounds like the spirit, merely wanted to impart you with the story of the event of her loss of her child.

This does not sound like a case of being haunted or tormented too awful much. It sounds like the spirit came to you for a reason to let you know what actually could have taken place.

In other words it seems all the spirit may have wanted is a little empathy.

I do not think you have too much to worry about. The dreams could very well just stop on their own.

If the lighthouse gets to be too much for you, you do have the option to leave. You are under no obligation to stay and must do what is best for you.

But, I do think this is simply a case of- This is how I feel/ what happened to me.

The spirit seems to have only wanted to "talk"+ so to speak.

Many blessings on your journey friend.
Old 31-05-2017, 03:53 AM
Pathfinder
I had a similar experience a while ago, I picked up a spirit without knowing and they bothered me for quite a while with heavy feelings of depression and continuously waking me up every night.

I was told that the spirit thought I could help them because I am an empath. But I didn't know a thing about dealing with this stuff back then so I needed the help of a psychic.

Now I would just light a candle for this spirit, pray or meditate in their intention and then cleanse my space and myself with sage or other cleansing herbs. It's good to protect yourself with a visualization technique of your choice, it can be imagining a protective light around yourself, but there are many others.

As long as you approach it without fear, but with feelings of kindness, it should be fine. Like SaturninePluto said, it doesn't sound like any serious threat :)

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 31-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Master
Well some spirits can be territorial, and when you have stepped on their boundary they can manifest for you in various ways. The strong pull you felt was probably them.
If you need some help, I can do a little clearing on you. You can pm me if you feel drawn or want to. It is not something you need to worry about though you can release whatever that came through for you. I agree with the others here, it is nothing like a serious threat, you will be able to release it.
Sending you blessings and light.