Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 07-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Baile, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill...I didn't see anything particularly offensive in the brief statement that Lucky 1 made.
And I deleted my comment didn't I?
Old 07-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Yeah, I have experience with it, stay far away from it, it's very dangerous, nearly died, with permament damage done to my body. Your body IS capable of surviving on nothing for a very long time but it causes great internal damage and can even kill you, it copes through starvation by giving you the euphoria, that is beautiful and can mimic a spiritual intoxication, which is why people think they are closer to god, or becoming angelic, but it's actually your brain cells dying and the body releasing feel good endorphins into the body to help you through starvation. It's a well documented thing, that's how people with anorexia are able to starve themselves for many years.
But it's obviously not healthy.

Look it up actually. Breatharianism is a terrible cult that has killed many people. Some of the leaders have also died.

If you're being led this way spiritually, be warned... eating disorders are not spiritual. They sometimes disguise themselves as that, and you'll hear this voice or something telling you "soon, soon to perfect" that you can perfect your body and soul by starving yourself, but it's not true. it's a mental illness
Old 07-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
it copes through starvation by giving you the euphoria, that is beautiful and can mimic a spiritual intoxication, which is why people think they are closer to god, or becoming angelic, but it's actually your brain cells dying and the body releasing feel good endorphins into the body to help you through starvation.
Interesting, makes sense.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello lilith,

I have experience with breatharnism. By the end of 2011 I’ve done a 3 week transition process, that should have enabled my body to live only on cosmic energy ("light"). In the first week I felt very tired and exhausted, but after some time the hunger feeling vanished and made room for an internal increased energy flow, especially within my spine (nearly by the end of this process). In this time I couldn’t however get rid of the desire for good food. And I started exactly on new years eve eating food again.

I didn’t drank anything for 3 straight days and boy, I can tell you, the first sip of water made me sweat like crazy, because of the dehydration. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone this process. It is dangerous and not to be taking lightly. Fasting for some days/weeks is fine in my opinion and good for cleansing, aswell as for spiritual growth.

I didn’t stick with it after these 3 weeks and started eating normally again. So I don’t know what could have been after this time. Despite of the tragic passings of some, there are many succesful stories about this process and people who haven’t eat for months or even years afterwards. If you’re interested, there is a documentary about this topic, called "In the beginning there was light" (Trailer).
I didn’t suffered any internal damage from it. I think living on cosmic energy alone is definitely possible, many great saints and mystics such as Therese Neumann of Konnersreuth lived for 35 years only on light.

I would personally take my focus on meditation and merging with my inner core (soul) and let God do the rest. If by chance one evolves back into oneness with God, such things as living on cosmic energy alone becomes childsplay or suddenly even uninteresting, in my opinion.

Joy to you,
goodwill
Old 07-04-2017, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
And I deleted my comment didn't I?

ok I just deleted mine as well....obviously didn't delete it before I made the post.

Old 25-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Knower
It is quite possible under the correct training. Check out Ray Maor.

He went 8 days without food or water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXxEaYRhrI

The key is that you go through the initiation first in one of Ray Maor's 10-day process workshops (or anyone you understand will help you through the process).

I completely get people's fear about becoming breatharian. They have certain beliefs that assume food intake is a requirement. And for most of us at most times, this is true. If you believe you must eat, then you will die if you don't eat.

If you can change your beliefs and go through a breatharian process, you will probably be able to experience a glimpse of that particular vibration and will be able to intake much much less food, and live off entirely fruitarian diet.

Most breatharians still drink a bit of juice or water every day, but they don't lose weight and gain most of what they need from prana. No doubt true breatharians exist as well, but they are few.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Master
'Breatharian' Couple
"A 'Breatharian' mom and dad of two have barely eaten for nine years as they live off “the universe’s energy."

"For three years, Akahi and I didn’t eat anything at all and now we only eat occasionally like if we’re in a social situation or if I simply want to taste a fruit.”

http://nypost.com/2017/06/15/breatha...stead-of-food/