Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Master
I agree with you on the pharma-corps and GMO farming...they work hand in hand. No doubt if one could trace all the shell companies and stock holders back one would find the same group of people sitting in the high places running both industries. As long as one is diligent about where they food comes from (local farmers markets and such) and takes care to stay healthy one can avoid to a large extend both of these industries.

I suspect Earths history alone is far more vast and ancient than we can begin to fathom. The Sumerian Text and ancient Vedic text certainly are illuminating that the current history were are propagating in the educational institutions is a fantasy. Human's evolved from apes *rolls eyes* and this current epoc being the pinnacle of achievement that humans have reached in their evolution to date. *double eye-roll*
Old 06-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
Teachers too, it was pretty boring at school it is only later on in life I have become interested in real history, I love WW2 stuff relating to fighter and bomber pilots, but war stuff was really boring at school, and it was after school I came across how the pyramids actually looked, they were gold topped and white limestone clad, unable to find any artwork that I think does them justice

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bc8dc46dc6.jpg
Old 06-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
There's a new breed of archeologist out there re-examining everything. Their work is very interesting, and rings as being closer to the truth than what was taught in school. I suspect classic Egyptology is on it's final decades, there's just too many holes in it and too many different schools on the fringe coming up with evidence and thinking which makes more sense, for the explanations of classical Egyptology to keep it's strangle hold on it's theory's.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Master
The Australian Aborigine stuff is interesting too, it seems to be mostly ignored though , maybe because it is kind of an unbroken lineage where mainstream theorists can't put there spin on it.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Master
Agreed. :)
Old 07-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
I don't agree with the evolution theory, as it is, either , I believe the species are set but can go through big changes, I found this interesting I read and think others may

https://angelicview.wordpress.com/20...tiny-of-souls/
“This is a distinctive case concerning a designer soul called Kala. As our session progressed, my subject spoke to me about a recent planetary assignment involving the need to adjust a problem with the ecosystem that was not going to be corrected by evolutionary adaptation. Before this case, I had not expected that souls would return to a planetary site for modifications of an existing environment since that would mean their designs were fallible. It was revealing for me to learn Kala’s experience involved the altering of the molecular chemistry of an existing creature in a controlled experiment.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Master
While we humans are just learning genetic and DNA altering, it's very likely that other species on other worlds are well ahead of us and have made adaptions they felt were necessary over the years on humans.

There are some very interesting Sumerian cuneiform writings and glyphs which speak of this and it carried forward into the Egyptian era and we see paintings with the double entwined snake (double helix DNA) on staffs, and in the Sumerian carvings even test tubes and such!

You might find Zecharia Sitchins work fascinating Podshell Here's an example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZVEx_WQsU
Old 08-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Master
The Vedas mention a superior atomic bomb, the
Brahmastra weapon ~I have many of Srila Prabhupada's translations of these texts-he is accepted as the authority on the Vedas as there are many versions that will mislead people
Old 09-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Master
Yep, much was described there (Vedas) concerning humans before this epoc. Flying machines, wars between the Gods, weapons that turned cities to molten glass...some of this is even in the Bible, but pretty obscured by there being only one God. But it's there if one reads with an open mind.
If one reads the Sumerian texts and re reads something like the Bible it sure puts a different spin on things. Suddenly God wasn't an angry God destroying people and cities for infractions, but there were wars between the Elohim (plural - meaning 'those who came down from the heavens').