Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 05-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Seeker
Post NDE, yellow slit eyes

I had an NDE and saw yellow slit eyes. I heared a growling. The eyes weren't blinking, they were wet just like in real life, looked like a snake or some reptile entity. Someone with same experiences? Someone saw a creature like this? What could it be and why...?
Old 05-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Master
the yellow slit eyes (with a snake or reptile appearance) seems to
fit in with the dragon theme that we've spoken of in another thread.
i'd say that you've got a draconic 'connection' in your makeup;
maybe some dragon DNA.
the chinese zodiac goes through a 12 year cycle; you were born 2 years
prior to a 'year of the dragon', so that's not a match.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Seeker
That's so possible. I just remember a dream I had in my head for days when I was younger. Had something to do with dragons. I was maybe 7 or so. And I was always drown to dragons. May be possible with the DNA, maybe there are only entities around me,... I don't know �� Thank you for your great answers always :)

I should've mentioned that this was my first and only NDE, it was +-2 years ago and at that moment I didn't even knew what an NDE is. I heared of people that were revived in the hospial seeing tunnels and things like that, but I never knew much more. That's the 'story' how my faith in God and the beyond etc. got restored. I was born spiritual, non-religious. I mean I was raised Christian but you know what I mean.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

A "growling" dragon? Dragons don't growl, they hiss, bellow, or make a variety of noises. But growling - no. In fact, I don't believe any reptile, extinct or otherwise, has the ability to growl [or at least growl like a cat / dog would]. We've even found dinosaurs couldn't growl.

I am confused by the concept of "wet eyes". Do you mean watery. Snakes don't have watery eyes anymore than you or I have watery eyes. A snake shedding or sickly may have watery eyes, but a healthy snake - no. This is a common misconception akin to how people who have never handled or owned one think snakes are wet or slimy.

Cats are more likely to have watery eyes - ironic, given growling + slit eyes = felines - than a serpent.
Old 20-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginsune
A "growling" dragon? Dragons don't growl, they hiss, bellow, or make a variety of noises. But growling - no. In fact, I don't believe any reptile, extinct or otherwise, has the ability to growl [or at least growl like a cat / dog would]. We've even found dinosaurs couldn't growl.

I am confused by the concept of "wet eyes". Do you mean watery. Snakes don't have watery eyes anymore than you or I have watery eyes. A snake shedding or sickly may have watery eyes, but a healthy snake - no. This is a common misconception akin to how people who have never handled or owned one think snakes are wet or slimy.

Cats are more likely to have watery eyes - ironic, given growling + slit eyes = felines - than a serpent.

I don't know. The growling didn't came from where the eyes have been, it came from practically everywhere, without a source from the external. Yes the eyes were watery, and hmm that may be possible too... There are alot entities, animals,... with those eyes I guess. It was my first NDE, I never knew something about it besides storys from friends/TV... I snapped out of my body, flew like 3ft up, looked to the right and saw those eyes while I heared the growling. They were just staring at me. I snapped back. It was like a dream, except that I was conscious, could've do what I want, think what I want, just like in real life. And it looked like real life. The eyes were so real, I could sense how I was flying, I thought I was dead/in the afterlife or something.