Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 05-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Knower
ASMR and Energy

Could there be a link between ASMR and Being spiritually evolved / sensitive?
I ask because there are only a few who experience ASMR and out of the few, a good number want to help relax others by making ASMR videos. (wanting to heal others) Could this be a type of "energy sedative"? I feel that there is a link between the two somewhere, Or at least a link between ASMR and spiritual sensitivity. Is anyone familiar enough with ASMR to provide some insight?
Old 22-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I’m not familiar enough with ASMR to provide any technical feedback, however I am interested in your inquiry as well.

Those who do ASMR videos, those who are massage therapists, and also others who do hands-on bodywork of any sort, have similar energies. And so I do believe that there is some connection between ASMR and its effects and those who are more spiritually inclined, or intuitive.