Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-12-2010, 06:05 AM
rastaj

10 Readings

I have been wanting to do this for a long time.. i can talk to spirits and communicate well to my knowledge, and i would like to test my abilities to prove to myself i can and by doing so maybe give me more faith in myself..

so im doing 10 readings and that's it,

so i would like anybody who needs/wants a reading, to ask 3 questions to anyone who is dead you would like me to ask that i can answer back and give you real solid information and atleast 1 of the questions have to be factual questions (like something you know for me to confirm it) and other 2 whatever you want to know

and also tell me who and if you want to why

and i will get back to you with your answers

so if you curious at all please try

thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Celeste

Ok, three questions to my mother. She communicates with me all the time, but of course I would like solid proof.

Is your hair color the same color it was on earth? What is the color?

Do you greet the people I work with (residents at the nursing home) when they cross over to the other side?

What should I do concerning R?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:17 AM
shaya48

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaj
I have been wanting to do this for a long time.. i can talk to spirits and communicate well to my knowledge, and i would like to test my abilities to prove to myself i can and by doing so maybe give me more faith in myself..

so im doing 10 readings and that's it,

so i would like anybody who needs/wants a reading, to ask 3 questions to anyone who is dead you would like me to ask that i can answer back and give you real solid information and atleast 1 of the questions have to be factual questions (like something you know for me to confirm it) and other 2 whatever you want to know

and also tell me who and if you want to why

and i will get back to you with your answers

so if you curious at all please try

thanks

HI RASTAJ

I WISH YOU WELL WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL WORK AND I THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS GREAT FOR YOUR LEARNING, GOOD FOR YOU.

MAYBE REWORD DEAD PEOPLE) TO A LOVED ONE IN SPIRIT.( JUST A THOUGHT AS WE LIVE ON IN SPIRIT.)

I HAVE A SON IN SPIRIT AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THIS, WHAT KIND OF WORK IS HE DOING IN SPIRIT? I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS,

AND THE OTHER TWO QUESTIONS.

1.WHAT DOES MY DAD THINK ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL WORLD.

3.IS HE PLANNING SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MY MUM WHEN IT IS HER TIME TO LEAVE THE EARTH PLANE AND BE WITH HIM?

I HOPE THESE ARE THE RIGHT TYPE QUESTIONS YOU NEED, IF I AM CHOSEN, IF NOT AND I AM CHOSEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO RE PHASE THEM OKAY?

JUST TRUST IN THE FIRST THING YOU GET THROUGH PRACTISE IS REALLY GOOD AND IT DOES HELP YOUR CONFIDENCE AND YOUR FAITH, TRUST YOUR GUIDES AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOU ARE ALWAYS SHOWN THE WAY, THANKYOU IF I AM, CHOSEN AND GOOD LUCK.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:18 AM
LovelyLightworker

Hello, Thank you for your generous offer, If you are not too busy I would like to ask three questions to my great grandmother gladys on my grandfather's side.

Did i really talk to you before?

Are you here helping me?

Is there any signs you can give me to let me know you're there?

Thank you.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:10 AM
angel62

hi rastj if your not to busy may i please ask for one please
i had my mum pass in 08 we are very close and she has helped me on this spiriual journy but no one has ever come up with what we put in with her
i also would like to know about my daughter and why we are so very close we feel each others emotions feelings ect and my last question i know this guy is on my path but we hant met yet i can feel him
many blessings angel
Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Master
this is a great way of building up self confidence as i do this myself , when i have taken a break from mediumship before i make a comeback in churches etc i liek to practice on line readings this. i would liek to ask three if thats ok

they are for my brother .....Q1 DID HE HAVE A CHANCE?
Q2. WAS HE THERE AT THE WEDDING
Q3. DID HE SEND ME MY EARTH ANGEL

OR IF U WANTING PROOF ITS ACTUALLY HIM , THAT ONLY I KNOW , THEN MAYBE THESE

1.WHO CAME TO GREET HIM WHEN HE MADE HIS TRANSITION ,
2. DOES HE KNOW IM SORRY?
3.HIS CONNECTION TO DEAN

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Ascender
Hi rastj if your not to busy may I have a reading

Thanks in advance

Who is Amanda?

What’s wrong with my little sister?

Do I have a twin flame?

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 AM
celery

Okay, here I go. I want to ask chansi these three questions.

1. How did you die? (that's the confirmation question)
2. Who's taking care of you over there? Are you together with mochi?
3. Any plan to come to Earth soon? (so we can meet again here)

Thank you. Please rastaj take your time (I know first-hand it's not good to push yourself)
Old 05-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

hey there-

If you have the time I would love a reading. Thank you so much.

NS
Old 05-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Apex Vega

I sent you a Private Message rastaj.