Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralKid
well ive been awakening slowly as we go closer to 2012. I've learnt so many new things lately about myself and i just keep gaining knowledge. this is confusing for me as well too because its coming so fast i can't catch up with it.

NeutralKid

This particular issue is quite common.

When you meditate and speak with your inner guidance, imagine that you ask about the specific issue which confuses you the most and then listen for an answer.

Be patient and stay on a topic. Avoid jumping from a topic to several additional considerations at one time. See if you can evolve a basic frame of reference that will serve your learning/remembering process. Then be more disciplined in building that foundation of understanding.

I suspect that the largest volume of new information that humanity has ever seen will begin to present itself shortly after that Dec 2012 mid-point.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralKid
well ive been awakening slowly as we go closer to 2012. I've learnt so many new things lately about myself and i just keep gaining knowledge. this is confusing for me as well too because its coming so fast i can't catch up with it.

Kid... This feeling usually comes as the sense that we can't catch up mentally with what's happening to us in our energy shifts and expanding awareness.

The good news is, we don't have to keep up mentally. We can just surf on whatever is going on with us and leave the catching up for later. You can trust that the power that brought you into awakening will carry you on in the right ways.

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Guide
I think it has little to do with 2012 and more that the message is spreading because of 2012, and all it's mystical misconceptions. Awakening, or whatever it is, is a personal choice. It can't be forced on anyone.

Awareness, though, can spread like wildfire.