Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-07-2011, 12:33 AM
xxsushixx

:) please :)

ive been feeling this 'feeling' for a while now! feels like someone is touching me from the inside.... im not pregnant.. normally its round the lower back... is this a loved one?? :)
Old 11-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Medium_Laura

hmm I doubt it. They normally don't touch your lower parts. Head, arms, face, etc. It could be just pent up energy in your body. Have you looked into grounding your energy?
Old 12-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
sushi... There are several things this sensation of being touched might be. One possibility is your kundalini energy beginning to wake up. There's a thread about it at: Kundalini Rising - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
Could it be medical is it painful for you
Old 12-07-2011, 03:31 AM
SerpentQueen

What matters most is how you personally interpret it. Is it pleasant, or unpleasant?
Old 12-07-2011, 08:29 AM
cherry

i had something similar. it started a year ago, i didnt had it for the past 3 months.
it felt like hot water running over my spine. it started on my lower back and ran upwards around the middle of my spine it spreaded out.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Master
cherry... Flowing heat sensations in your spine is a clear sign of kundalini awakening. It helps a lot to learn more about it.

Once again that thread:
Kundalini Rising - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 09:39 PM
cherry

i tried to read the other board you linked to, but i dont understand much of it.:)

what does this full awaking mean?

i used to have those at random moment during the day.
i even went to see a doctor because i thought i injuried my spine with gymnastics:)

why can i have those things? im not doing anything spiritual or any kind of meditation.
im more the stressy bussiness woman.

it happened a bit before i met my twin, could it be it was to prepare me to see him?
Old 13-07-2011, 01:57 AM
Master
cherry... Kundalini is the awakening of an energy flow inside your spinal cord. It's not "full awakening" but part of your spiritual growth process.

People often find things like this happening before and after meeting their twin.

Xan

Old 13-07-2011, 08:59 PM
cherry

thanks for clearing that up, Xan.

although i think its all beautifull and magical whats happening, it's getting kinda too much for me in one time.

as a young teen i was into witchcraft and tarotcards, but when i noticed weird things happening and feeling haunted, i quit it all. and i lived a rather normal life, except for calling the horoscope line every now and than, just out of curiosity what they had to tell. one guy really got alot of stuff right about my life and said i was very spiritual. i didnt take it all serious.

but with all these things happening, i feel i might be. its overwelming. tough, so interesting to see there is so much more we dont know anything about or just start to discover.

im glad i found my twin. even its confusing me and confusing me cuz i dont really understand what to do with it. and all those little signs, its hard to ignore and when i put them all togheter, it can only mean its real.

since 2 days i have a new feeling: that i need to protect my twin. no idea what it is. if its just the longing to him or do i sense something is about to happen?
and how can i protect him?
I start to understand why some say they get depressed after meeting their twin. its special, but so much we have no answers to!