Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Is Jehovah the God that Jesus talks about or someone else?
That is a question that has been discussed by scholars and theological experts for a long time!
I personally do not think this place has anybody with degrees and doctorates in this field (?)...but you could find many online.
As a friend, I would say...confusion is not from God...but 'the other guy'! Haha.
God gave us a heart and spirit of peace.
Call him 'Father' as Jesus did, avoid confusion ...the 'other guy', our enemy, let's say, persists
with keeping our mind in confusion....the opposite of what our Father wants for us.
My .02.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Master
Check You Tube videos and you will find some who have channeled Jesus recently.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Seeker

or you could check the "Sedona journal of emergence" , jesus is usually channeled there monthly , as well as many other channels.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That is a question that has been discussed by scholars and theological experts for a long time!
I personally do not think this place has anybody with degrees and doctorates in this field (?)...but you could find many online.
As a friend, I would say...confusion is not from God...but 'the other guy'! Haha.
God gave us a heart and spirit of peace.
Call him 'Father' as Jesus did, avoid confusion ...the 'other guy', our enemy, let's say, persists
with keeping our mind in confusion....the opposite of what our Father wants for us.
My .02.

Thanks

I do call him father but who the father is does effect my beliefs but okay, will see what happens.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Thanks
I do call him father but who the father is does effect my beliefs but okay, will see what happens.
Would 'Creator' be better? dunno

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Would 'Creator' be better? dunno

To me father is perfect. I see God that way as my father figure.

Problem is i don't want to call a stranger my father, while my father does not get the love he deserves.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Quote:
...while my father does not get the love he deserves.
That is veerry sweet...not everyone thinks of him receiving our love ...they often feel empty
and needy so ask Him for His love and help.
(Not that that is wrong...)

Old 23-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
To me father is perfect. I see God that way as my father figure.

Problem is i don't want to call a stranger my father, while my father does not get the love he deserves.

Both of my parents suck, so I am cool with God being both my mom AND my dad.

Probably why I chose them...so I could figure that out : )

Shout out to God! Lol
Old 24-09-2017, 03:40 PM
I think I think of God as my Father so much because I feel like
such a little girl!

Old 24-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Master
Majority of "channelings from Jesus" are bogus. Not because Jesus doesn't exist.

The entity who lived on Earth known as "Yeshua ben Yosef", proclaimed as "the messiah" by his followers and generation in the early First Century
ascended to a very high level when he left this realm.

This Christ Entity, or Messiah being is a highly evolved spirit. Jesus can be in many places at once or anywhere because he perfectly lived out from the Christ Consciousness when he was on Earth. He had no reason to ever come back.

The purpose of this Soul and why he was incarnated as a human was to show his Tribe and the world later at large what a person looks like when they live their whole life even in their death totally out of the Christ Consciousness. And he allowed himself to be martyred for this Forgiveness of enemies, Love overcoming injustice and death itself. There is no death validated by his resurrection by God.

Not even Saints and mystics could completely attune to Jesus in history because the vibration and energy is too extreme. Look at Saint Francis of Assisi who had contact with this Christ Entity and at times became blind, suffered from mental imbalances, etc. The energy is so loving and pure, that Consciousness is so powerful but you don't need to contact Jesus. You can think for yourself. That same Christ Consciousness resides within you, right at the root of your Hearth Chakra. Live out from that heart, that compassion and you will be guided by your own inner Christ, the voice of your Soul.

We can only handle what we can handle at our stage of soul evolution. We are not called to be perfect. This world doesn't allow it. Yeshua ben Yosef or "Jesus" was only perfect in the sense that he saw himself in everyone, no one was beneath him, and he wasn't above anyone. He had all the negative and human thoughts we have, but he was never attached to any thus he never commited any negative actions to anyone he came in contact with throughout his life. As it says "He did not Cling to anything, except emptied himself". Thus he lived out from the Christ Consciousness more than anyone else who lived on Earth. But it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for God who helped set up his parentage, the environment he was raised in, the teachers that raised him, etc.

I would shy away from anyone who says that have direct contact with Jesus. If Jesus has a message for you, he will send you one through your own inner Christ Consciousness when you sit, meditate and listen or listen to the intuition in your own lives from those who guide you from Beyond.