Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Norligh

'All You Need"

Is Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLEtGRUrtJo

My twin loves The Beatles :)
Old 26-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Experiencer

Mine does too.
Old 26-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

You're a Leo aren't you Norligh? Just remember reading that somewhere. I have a lot of respect and love for Leos, you guys always know how to make the best out of a tricky situation. I do have a lot of respect for your posts and threads and positivity. I get on really well with Leos. You guys truly are amazing, despite what some may think.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Master
All we need is love , thank you for sharing .
Old 26-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Norligh

I am a Leo, yes. I would say I am a typical Leo in most regards. I am also a ENFP on the Meyer's Briggs. "The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, ENFPs are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that ENFPs comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

We are also often "mystical" which I am. I am the definition of an ENFP although I have introvert tendencies because I enjoy being home. But I love people. I really do. I see the best in humanity, and I am a Harmonizer in that I like for people to get along. I don't like when people are in pain so I tend to be a "Fixer." I have a huge heart.

LOL, and I'm crying now, my therapist told me recently that I have the most "courage" in anyone he's known. I said, "Courage? How so?" He said it is because I can have my heart broken over and over and over but I don't get "jaded." I just get up, brush myself off and keep myself open. That's me. I've been hurt so so so many times but I still love and see the best in people. I believe in love.

This is why I've been able to listen pretty well to my guidance throughout this ordeal with my twin soul. You all have no idea how strongly Sunday affected me. I am still processing it because I was slapped in the face with my "monsters" as hard as possible to ensure I do not let my "shadow" side demote my healing. I could feel it happening, that scary dark side taking over again. It's not who I truly am and my twin had to reach out from his side of the USA and "hit me" hard in order to shake me awake. And it hurt. Anyone else would have sent him any variety of responses, and believe me I've ran through a lot of them in my mind but only for a moment because I KNOW my twin feels my thoughts as soon as I have them. I know he feels my pain and anger and sorrow and it causes him pain. Recently he feels he has "issues" and I know it's because he feels my emotions. I am not "blaming" me or feeling guilty- it is an inner KNOWING and for that reason I have compassion on him so I don't "react" out of fear or bruised pride.

Only my big heart and loving soul has enabled me to keep my cool and not let me ego take over since he turned off back in October. I am trying my best to get through this because I want off this rollercoaster now. I want the peaceful blissful love-filled life with a real partner, my equal {not someone who completes me} with mutual love and respect.

So yeah. A Leo. That's me. I have to watch my negative side which allows me to feel "proud" at times- those are the times when my shadow comes out and wants to go drinking and flirting and attract attention I just don't need- the kind of attention that leads me to do dark things that later make me feel sick inside, stuff knowing and being loved by my twin helped heal me of. That's the downside to the Leo in me but... ha. Sunday's messages surely tamped out that fire before it could blaze out of control. The rest of my Leo personality is why I post here and why I want to write a book that will help people. I just love making people feel better. It completes and fulfills my soul somehow.

Thank you :)
Old 26-06-2014, 04:18 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
I am a Leo, yes. I would say I am a typical Leo in most regards. I am also a ENFP on the Meyer's Briggs. "The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, ENFPs are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that ENFPs comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

We are also often "mystical" which I am. I am the definition of an ENFP although I have introvert tendencies because I enjoy being home. But I love people. I really do. I see the best in humanity, and I am a Harmonizer in that I like for people to get along. I don't like when people are in pain so I tend to be a "Fixer." I have a huge heart.

LOL, and I'm crying now, my therapist told me recently that I have the most "courage" in anyone he's known. I said, "Courage? How so?" He said it is because I can have my heart broken over and over and over but I don't get "jaded." I just get up, brush myself off and keep myself open. That's me. I've been hurt so so so many times but I still love and see the best in people. I believe in love.

This is why I've been able to listen pretty well to my guidance throughout this ordeal with my twin soul. You all have no idea how strongly Sunday affected me. I am still processing it because I was slapped in the face with my "monsters" as hard as possible to ensure I do not let my "shadow" side demote my healing. I could feel it happening, that scary dark side taking over again. It's not who I truly am and my twin had to reach out from his side of the USA and "hit me" hard in order to shake me awake. And it hurt. Anyone else would have sent him any variety of responses, and believe me I've ran through a lot of them in my mind but only for a moment because I KNOW my twin feels my thoughts as soon as I have them. I know he feels my pain and anger and sorrow and it causes him pain. Recently he feels he has "issues" and I know it's because he feels my emotions. I am not "blaming" me or feeling guilty- it is an inner KNOWING and for that reason I have compassion on him so I don't "react" out of fear or bruised pride.

Only my big heart and loving soul has enabled me to keep my cool and not let me ego take over since he turned off back in October. I am trying my best to get through this because I want off this rollercoaster now. I want the peaceful blissful love-filled life with a real partner, my equal {not someone who completes me} with mutual love and respect.

So yeah. A Leo. That's me. I have to watch my negative side which allows me to feel "proud" at times- those are the times when my shadow comes out and wants to go drinking and flirting and attract attention I just don't need- the kind of attention that leads me to do dark things that later make me feel sick inside, stuff knowing and being loved by my twin helped heal me of. That's the downside to the Leo in me but... ha. Sunday's messages surely tamped out that fire before it could blaze out of control. The rest of my Leo personality is why I post here and why I want to write a book that will help people. I just love making people feel better. It completes and fulfills my soul somehow.

Thank you :)

Norligh, beautifully said!

You remind me so much of a very dear friend of mine, who is also a Leo. Along with that, she's also a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person), so she too feels in much deeper ways, cries a lot because of how important to her spiritual and emotional connections are, and is incredibly generous in her guidance. If I'm feeling defeated, I run straight to my computer and send her an email. I used to do this several times a week, and she would always go above and beyond to raise my spirits. You are both Angels, through and through.

Old 26-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Old 27-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Iseke

Do you know what his MBTI type is? I'm actually pretty interested in the personality dynamics between twins and soul mates.