Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Knower

Wow. I haven't been here for a while but came here after being on the receving end of a flame session from the guy I thought was TF and his ex-wife. Crazy, right?

I found the link to the article about borderlines/narcissists in relationship & that is them to a tee. Yesterday, I felt unsettled by their behavior. Now, I feel relieved to be far away from that mess.

<3
Old 29-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow

Sorry I know it's harsh to write this but I can't quite believe people turn so suddenly from Dr Jekyll to Mr Hyde without showing any hint of a clue beforehand.

A true narcissist will not show any of those warning signs...they love bomb their target & then reveal themselves when they have a hold on their victim.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:45 AM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleinCA
A true narcissist will not show any of those warning signs...they love bomb their target & then reveal themselves when they have a hold on their victim.
Ok well in this case yeah, I prefer to have a not-so-lovey-dovey relationship at the beginning, with the occasional fits of temper and ego clashes and bruises, and it happened quite often in our case so we must not be narcissists at all then! In fact I guess it's what happens with a "healthy" soul connection (bragging a bit here , I admit... and knock on wood cause who knows what the future holds): over time the roller coaster gets less scary and challenging, not more. Trust and affection and closeness should increase, not disappear. But again just our personal case and I don't deny others can have very real soul connections too which don't evolve like this.
Old 30-01-2015, 08:49 AM
SnufflexD

Crawling out of a boat covered in iron chains he sinks slowly hearing the sound of heavy metal slowly creep up on him "gods dont die" he hits the sea floor and wakes up in her bed paralyzed since birth unable to communicate with anyone "gods dont die" she thought as she came repeatedly in her narccisistic self delusions.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Experiencer

My ex bf was a sociopath or had tendencies
He was full on v quick. Did not encourage me in anything alienated me from my friends. Put me down. Was very jealous and possessive. Told me what to do when to go to bed. V controlling and eventually violent. There wasn't any unconditional love. He didn't make me feel safe. I was walking on egg shells. There were little or no signs or syncs. No telepathy. No recognition. No enhanced spiritual or personal awareness or growth. I was v young. I also think most people will usually meet a true sm or tf later in life after life experience and much pain.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Deactivated Account

My twin has an aspect of himself that is psychopathic. I also had an aspect of myself that was sociopathic. We made quite a pair. It was hilarious because once when I didn't get my own way I went mental on him and he said to me that he was shocked; no one had ever disrespected him so terribly in his entire life. It's probably not funny to anyone else but to me it really is... I guess the whole thing was so intense and ridiculous.

Weirdly enough though as he kickstarted my awakening it became harder and harder to 'react', like, I had to push myself to be so nasty because my sociopathic aspect of me was integrating and transmuting into something nicer and fuller.

He never really showed me his psychopathic side... only a couple of times it came out briefly. That scared me to death. But another weird thing was that due to our actual maturity we never once got into a real argument. It was SO bizarre. One of us would go nuts and the other would be all calm and composed trying to sort the whole thing out. We'd cycle like this... it was kinda surreal.

So, we definitely had our moments, but our egos were able to deal with it. Because it wasn't really our egos that were the problem. Just the darker aspects of ourself that we had personalised and gratified...