Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Baby mouse in my mouth dream

I dreamt I had a baby mouse in my mouth. When they look like little balls of skin. It was just staying on my tongue and I was talking and going about my day as usual. It was like it was sleeping in my mouth. What does this mean?
Old 07-01-2018, 06:42 AM
Guide

Hmm... are you a person who is quiet or possibly easily out spoken?

this is what it means as far as the interpretation maybe it is close maybe not.

Mouse
To�see a mouse in your dream indicates fear, meekness, insignificance and a lack of assertiveness. You are experiencing feelings of inadequacy and fears that you are not measuring up. The dream may be telling you that you are spending too much time hiding in the shadows of someone else. Alternatively, a mouse symbolizes minor irritations and annoyances. Perhaps you are letting petty problems or insignificant issues eat away at you. The dream may also be a pun on a computer mouse and your connection to work or to the virtual world.�
Old 07-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Yaoughta

And since it was in your mouth, it has something to do with what your voicing or consuming, perhaps new (baby) irritations.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
The day before the dream, my housing association who I rent from had sent me a court letter taking me to trial because I apparently wouldn't allow access for a gas inspection. It was actually the engineers who didn't knock and now they are trying to blame it on us. The third time they came around we left the front door open so they couldn't pretend they had been. It has been done now within the year it needed to be but they still took this action even though a week before they told us no further action would be taken :( So it could be relating to this as it really upset me and made me feel a bit powerless against them. They caused trouble for us last year too, so its literally like a replay of the year as it occurred on the same weekend as last year :(

I find it hard to speak up, I get scared dealing with authority, so maybe the mouse was how this situation made me feel? Thanks for your interpretations!
Old 10-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Guide

Ahh I see... well if you understand that you the mouse represented your fear or anxiety to speak up then the remedy should be obvious. It would also seem like this is a life's challenge for you considering that this kind of stuff doesn't happen everyday. I would suggest that you talk to your guardians and request the most benevolent outcome on this matter. Who knows it could be a problem with their internal communication and that is why this is happening. It all ready seems that way if they were not able to have the technicians go in and inspect the heater.

Im not sure where your from but I would think that others may come to your aid. Dont let another "bad" person victimize the kind. Humans due to their nature and history usually assume when they are not being communicated to the worse possible outcome but in reality it may be a simple confusion. Try to understand that the more communication the better especially in this situation.

:) I believe in you... as do your guardians and God.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Well this occurred on 4th Jan, the same time we had problems with them last year. Last time, I spent months arguing with them; this time I couldn't handle the stress and asked my partner to deal with it. I feel he is a better communicator in a sense of not rubbing anyone up the wrong way lol so I admitted this to myself that I can sound harsh at times and let him deal with it, they dropped the whole matter. So I feel part of the lesson was to learn to delegate and not feel I have to take on these challenges by myself. Also, when I was reflecting on the meaning of the dream, I heard a booming voice inside me say "are you a man or a mouse?" haha which made me laugh.

You are spot on; the lady who moved us in 5 years ago who we've not had contact with since, actually called my partner and she was the one who rung them and got them to withdraw court action!

Thank you, I am so grateful this situation had a benevolent outcome :) sigh of relief!
Old 12-01-2018, 03:09 AM
Guide

Im glad to hear that. Hopefully this is a lesson learned for not only you but all those who read this. Sometimes people consider situations and the dread of the negative thing actually happening as "reality". They surrender their ability as co creators in this world and allow others to use it as they want even though they may not have good intentions.

Always ask for the best possible outcome and imagine the best possible solution to your situations and ask for your guardians to help you with it.... The universe REALLY LOVES you and nothing less so its only natural to try and give everything you ever wanted when you ask for it. One only need to know how its love.

:)