Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Lepus

Question Antarctica News

Hello,

So what is the deal with Antarctica and world leaders having an interest in these 'discoveries' that I've read. Is there a pyramid, hidden passage or object discovered?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 08-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Knower
Many flat earthers suggest that Antarctica is an "ice wall" around the earth and they are preventing private aircraft from flying over it to see if it really is flat or not
Old 02-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Guide
Seems to be lots of theories. Tips of Pyramids starting to show from melting ice i dont buy it. Hollow earth entrance, plausible. Most likely just incredible magnetic energy and gov'ts have experiments there due to this energy
Old 02-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Many flat earthers suggest that Antarctica is an "ice wall" around the earth and they are preventing private aircraft from flying over it to see if it really is flat or not

Woah, an ice wall, ive nvr imagined that before... Interesting bc there is something about planes not allowd to fly there. But i think flat earth is more philosophy like the earth is so big they cant comprehend it. Stars/sun/moon wouldnt make sense being on the horizon, there wouldnt be a horizon at all.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I've always had a deep interest in the Atlantis/Antarctica link. I made a post about it in another thread...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=31

I didn't see anyone else talk about this, but in addition to all those big names going down there (for reasons unknown)...

Photos of Antarctica were found in the recent Wikileaks Podesta emails. None of the photos I've seen include any kind of anomalies or anything, but they are absolutely incredible nonetheless

https://www.o3p.com/threads/wikileak...ntarctica.725/
Old 28-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Apparently Russian scientists expose what's going on in Antarctica and why world leaders have an interest in that location. There's a hidden continent underneath the ice, allegedly.

Russia Reveals Antarctica Is Not What We're Being Told

Lepus
Old 29-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Suspended
I think the nazi's had something going on there, at one of the poles or maybe both im not sure what they were/are doing, possibly there are underground citys or bases there, even maybe the entrances into what people call "inner earth" for those who are familiar with the hollow earth theory. I posted this link on another thread a while ago but ill put it here again, it's about what i just talked about, nazi made maps of it and letters.

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...documents.html
Old 04-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Master
The truth is a lot more boring than fiction, unfortunately:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27910375

Quote:
Whisper the word: oil. Some predictions suggest the amount of oil in Antarctica could be 200 billion barrels, far more than Kuwait or Abu Dhabi.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade

Ice wall!!! Lol!!!

I've been as far south as the Strait of Magellan and Tierra Del Fuego......and Antarctica is just down the block from there so to speak.....there's no ice wall.....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!