Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Master

I reached a new state of deep meditation

Finally, I did it, I really did it, but it was just a glimpse, as usual, when I experience something new, I fear the experience and I stop...

I don't know how to put this in words, I started to meditate now 2 hours ago and just few moments ago, something happened, suddenly, I felt how I am leaving my body, I felt like I was floating, the blackness that we see when we have our eyes closed started to transform into light, it was so so amazing! I thought that I am entering in another dimension or realm of existence and just a moment before completely reaching this state I stopped because I thought that I can't return back into my body... It's something usual for me to be scared at first...

Anyway, it was sooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!
Old 21-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Master

One more hour of deep meditation, I reached again a similar state but this was less powerful, tough my heart and my breathing increased rapidly this time, I think I was not ready to fully leave my body from a conscious state.Now, I know what happened, my awareness expanded beyond the boundaries of my body, when this happened, for the first time, I was that close to fully leave my body but when it happened now, my body could not handle the this state and as I said my heart and my breathing increased rapidly.

So I have 3 hours of meditation, I plan to meditate more just before sleep, maybe it will be easier to reach this state again.I feel very light, as if I am weightless, nice!
Old 21-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
One more hour of deep meditation, I reached again a similar state but this was less powerful, tough my heart and my breathing increased rapidly this time, I think I was not ready to fully leave my body from a conscious state.Now, I know what happened, my awareness expanded beyond the boundaries of my body, when this happened, for the first time, I was that close to fully leave my body but when it happened now, my body could not handle the this state and as I said my heart and my breathing increased rapidly.

So I have 3 hours of meditation, I plan to meditate more just before sleep, maybe it will be easier to reach this state again.I feel very light, as if I am weightless, nice!

Hours and hours of Meditation trying to reach different states and having OBE's seem to be your goal but what benefits are you receiving from this constant search TM?
Old 21-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Hours and hours of Meditation trying to reach different states and having OBE's seem to be your goal but what benefits are you receiving from this constant search TM?

I am just like Buddha, but not because I try hard to be like him.... My ultimate goal, so to say, is to reach full enlightenment and then share it with as many people as I can, to free as many people as I can from suffering.For this very reason I push myself to the deepest states one can achieve, sometimes I am "angry" at myself that I stop almost every time I experience something new, but this is the human nature, it fears the unknown... I was that close, that close.....

It's not enough to know that the whole reality is an illusion and that the mind is the "master" of it...

Now, there are many other benefits, deep peace, clarity of the mind, relief from anxiety and depression, unconditional happiness... When I will reach a state of deep peace and unconditional happiness that stays 24/24, then I will know that I am really close to my goal, imagine, I used to be extremely depressed, having a good day once at a month or more, but now, I have many many good days and I still have some bad days when I am really down, but I know that I am going to have only good days and I will be able to share this peace and happiness with other people too.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:25 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I am just like Buddha, but not because I try hard to be like him.... My ultimate goal, so to say, is to reach full enlightenment and then share it with as many people as I can, to free as many people as I can from suffering.

The thing is you can't approach people for the purpose of proselytizing, even very gently. Doesn't work for the most part. Anyone with a firmly established religious or spiritual belief system other than what you offer will be extremely resistant and even resentful. That's just the nature of belief. On the other side of the coin people without such beliefs will dismiss you also as they've already decided they don't need religion or spirituality.

People will have to willing come to you. Like any good product you'll need marketing and brand recognition. How? Perform some miracles. Turn water to wine. Feed a huge crowd with half a dozen fish and loaves of bread. Cure disease. Raise the dead. Or write a book on your spiritual journey to awakening and enlightenment that makes it to the top of the New York Times bestseller list.

Barring that you'll probably have to settle for realizing your own personal goals. I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but that's the reality of it.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
The thing is you can't approach people for the purpose of proselytizing, even very gently. Doesn't work for the most part. Anyone with a firmly established religious or spiritual belief system other than what you offer will be extremely resistant and even resentful. That's just the nature of belief. On the other side of the coin people without such beliefs will dismiss you also as they've already decided they don't need religion or spirituality.

People will have to willing come to you. Like any good product you'll need marketing and brand recognition. How? Perform some miracles. Turn water to wine. Feed a huge crowd with half a dozen fish and loaves of bread. Cure disease. Raise the dead. Or write a book on your spiritual journey to awakening and enlightenment that makes it to the top of the New York Times bestseller list.

Barring that you'll probably have to settle for realizing your own personal goals. I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but that's the reality of it.

I am well aware of everything you just have said, I had and I have no intention to create a new religion or something like that, my purpose and my path are only related with the ones who suffer and want to free themselves from suffering. I must say that I've been trying to heal a paralyzed girl ( I saw the news about her accident a year ago, a car hit car and she remained completely paralyzed, you know, in a vegetative state ) with no success, in spite of what people may say, I know that it's possible but I don't know how, but I will know. I've learnt that when you reach a state of alternate consciousness, you really need to know what you want to achieve, why? Well, when you are there, it's very easy to just be amazed of the experience, in most of my OBEs I find myself flying like superman but I did several things that I planned, I searched for the Creator and I traveled in space.

I do this because nobody dares to do it, people are so bound to this reality, you can't do that or you can't do the other, I believe that we can do everything Christ did.

We have thousands of years of suffering, I think it's enough, what was meant to be learned through suffering was already learnt, all the possible ways a man or a an animal can suffer have been already experienced, it's time for the next step, peace, love and happiness for all.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
I am just like Buddha, but not because I try hard to be like him.... My ultimate goal, so to say, is to reach full enlightenment and then share it with as many people as I can, to free as many people as I can from suffering.For this very reason I push myself to the deepest states one can achieve, sometimes I am "angry" at myself that I stop almost every time I experience something new, but this is the human nature, it fears the unknown... I was that close, that close.....

It's not enough to know that the whole reality is an illusion and that the mind is the "master" of it...

Now, there are many other benefits, deep peace, clarity of the mind, relief from anxiety and depression, unconditional happiness... When I will reach a state of deep peace and unconditional happiness that stays 24/24, then I will know that I am really close to my goal, imagine, I used to be extremely depressed, having a good day once at a month or more, but now, I have many many good days and I still have some bad days when I am really down, but I know that I am going to have only good days and I will be able to share this peace and happiness with other people too.

You do know don't you that The Buddha said ' We are already Enlightened '.
Stripping away not adding to is what he recommended
Old 22-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You do know don't you that The Buddha said ' We are already Enlightened '.
Stripping away not adding to is what he recommended

but are we aware that we are? It's not enough just knowing it...
Old 22-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:

It used to take me less then 2-3 seconds to experience an OBE. I even demonstrated this in front of others.
Then I did bi-locations and a few other things. When I shared this with others: they mostly ridiculed me.

I would recommend that you develop yourself privately. Your development will move along
extremely fast whereas if you share, their responses might stunt your growth. Just my opinion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It used to take me less then 2-3 seconds to experience an OBE. I even demonstrated this in front of others.
Then I did bi-locations and a few other things. When I shared this with others: they mostly ridiculed me.

I would recommend that you develop yourself privately. Your development will move along
extremely fast whereas if you share, their responses might stunt your growth. Just my opinion.

That's really amazing!! It took me almost 2 hours to reach that deep state and I could not fully leave my body because I feared that I may not return back, it's something normal for me.. One question, when you have an OBE, do you find yourself in the astral realms or are you able to stay in this reality? I know for sure that I had OBEs that were "placed" in this reality, once I got stuck in the tree in front of my house, then I saw my house from above with perfect details, it was like watching a HD version of my house from above, it was sunny outside, when I woke up, it was also sunny outside Once I was flying above a street, I could even see the cars, in fact, I was flying around me, then I decided to fly above a river and I could even see the rays of light in the water.

If somehow I manage to remain in this reality, I know that then and only then I will be able to do things like healing people.

For this very reason I keep everything for myself, I only share it with you here.