Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Suspended
You can say that here...but inside you know differently.
Old 19-01-2015, 04:52 PM
angeltears1

Now for completely different dreams.... I dreamt i was at the bedside of my friends dad in the hospital. We were talking then he got up out of bed and said he was going. I walked with him down a corridor, we came to some doors and he opened one, i couldn't see beyond it. I told him i'd go with him, he said i couldn't and asked me to look after his daughter. Next day when i got up my friends son knocked on my door, he told me his grandad had passed away in the night.
Old 19-01-2015, 04:58 PM
angeltears1

Well if you knew me for real, you would know different. I'm a very sensative person, i don't like wars arguing fighting or the word "hate" i never see myself as anyone nice or special or beautifuil. My tummy is stretched out of place from having kids, my body is covered in stretchmarks and i have varicous veins. All that on being overweight... You think i know im pretty now... Lol
Old 19-01-2015, 05:06 PM
angeltears1

Now ghosts or spirits.... I had nodded off one sunday on the settee, my boys were up staira playing my husband was in the kitchen. When i woke i saw a little girl stood behind the kitchen door looking at my husband. I just laid there staring. When he turned round he asked me what was wrong, i asked him who the girl was; he said there was no one there but i was adamant there was. When he came to walk into the living room, she just vanished. Not slowly or fast. She just wasn't there anymore. She was beautiful with long blonde curly hair like ringletts. To this day my husband torments me about it :(
Old 19-01-2015, 05:11 PM
angeltears1

Now a dream i had last week.... My daughter was laid sleeping by my side, but she was stood by herself but a see through version. I asked her what she was doing, she said going to the toilet, i was just about to tell her not to be silly as she was asleep but somehow my brain told me she must be astral travelling so i left her to it and went onto a different dream.
Old 20-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Suspended
Do not compare yourself to cultural norms when it comes to your body. Those skinny models you see on TV are abnormal. You are sensitive inside, and know your own real beauty. Your husband should not torment you about your vision. You need to be yourself. I can see how these dreams mirror your real life situation.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Master
Pretty interesting dreams about Simon!! Seems to me that Simon is your guardian angel or maybe it is Jesus himself letting you know that he is indeed by your side helping you through the ruff moments. I do hope you get more dreams with Simon.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeltears1
Now ghosts or spirits.... I had nodded off one sunday on the settee, my boys were up staira playing my husband was in the kitchen. When i woke i saw a little girl stood behind the kitchen door looking at my husband. I just laid there staring. When he turned round he asked me what was wrong, i asked him who the girl was; he said there was no one there but i was adamant there was. When he came to walk into the living room, she just vanished. Not slowly or fast. She just wasn't there anymore. She was beautiful with long blonde curly hair like ringletts. To this day my husband torments me about it :(

Was this story a dream?
Old 20-01-2015, 08:05 PM
angeltears1

Yes heaven they are dreams. :) someone who sells stones etc... I.e rose quartz told me i have been placed just over angels with the simon dreams and someone told me its my spirit guide. So you can see why i need help finding out what my dreams mean. Then i need help learning how to use my guide if it is one.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:08 PM
angeltears1

The ghost one wasn't a dream heaven. Sorry. I'd been asleep and woken up when i saw her :) i wasn't scared i was in awe maybe. She was a solid figure to not how ghosts are interpritated to be see through.