Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-01-2015, 04:56 PM
angeltears1

Another simon dream.... Was walking one day when i saw a man fishing in a lake, there was a steep grassy banking and it looked so green and lush abd tranquil i walked down hald way and sat watching simon fish. Even though he seemed far away we managed to talk without shouting. After what seemed hours, he walked up to me and picked me up. I asked him what he was doing, he said carrying you up the banking as you won't manage it. I told him i would and i'd be ok trying to struggle to get out of his arms. But he didn't put me down and insisted on carrying me, so i just snuggled into him and hugged him, when we got to the top he put me down saying he had to go. I begged him not to and cried. I woke up crying again.....
Old 19-01-2015, 04:57 PM
angeltears1

Lol i wouldn't say that. Just an ordinary person.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Suspended
Simon is how you take care of yourself. You snuggled into yourself and feel good about it. All of us have some thing special in us. That is our self or what we call "Spirit" here in Navajo Land.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:04 PM
angeltears1

About a year after the first simon dream i had had a bad few months i felt down like i was going no where erc.. Everything was going wrong. In the end i sobbed my heart out and said simon if your real i need to be carried again. A few days later i dreamt about him again i was walking then wasn't simon appeard from no where and picked me up. I aaked him why he had picked me up this time, he replied it was because i had told him i needed him to. I just leant into him for comfort but it only seemed a short time before he put me down and went. I woke again crying.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:05 PM
angeltears1

I belive in spirits angels ghosts etc...
Old 19-01-2015, 05:06 PM
angeltears1

And i never feel good about myself. So i don't see how i can in.my dreams.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:07 PM
angeltears1

I haven't dreamt about simon since. Sadly. :(
Old 19-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Suspended
That is why you are having the kind of dreams you are having. You connect to yourself in your dreams. We all do. On some level, you do feel good about yourself.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:09 PM
angeltears1

I have more dreams one that came true i don't know how i remember them becauae i dorget things easily.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:17 PM
angeltears1

I have never felt good about myself. I see me as being fat and ugly and not worth the time of day to anyone.