Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-05-2015, 06:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Just remember 1 dream today. a sci-fi one instead of a fantasy one, for a change.

Seems I was a friend of Optimus Prime. He was visiting me and he was heading back to Autobot City. I asked if I could come along and once we got near Autobot City saw it was being attacked by Decepticons. I got out said I'd find a place to hide, as Optimus said. But I went into Autobot City and used a power I had that he didn't know about. I had a bracelet and a ring that helped to control the power I had. Not sure of the full extents of it but in the dream what I did was every time I touched the ring to the bracelet I could change into whatever autobot's name I called out. I kept switching after an attack to try to keep the decipticon confused and thinking the rest of the autobots were present. No idea where they were since the short time the dream lasted none but optimus appeared.

I don't know much about Optimus Prime or Decepticons, but I presume that Optimus Prime is the hero and the Decepticons are the villians. Optimus Prime suggests you hide but you want to participate in the defense of Autobot City, which is home to many identities of Autobots. You are not the hero at least at the beginning, rather you are accompanying Optimus Prime, but you don't take his directions. Your defense mechanism is to change identities to keep the attackers confused. It suggests that you can't feel you can adequately defend the city just by being yourself, by taking on an authentic identity. There are no other Autobots besides Optimus Prime. It seems the defense of the city is almost entirely up to you. You access this power by touching a bracelet to a ring. Bracelets and rings are both circular decorative jewelry. Rings have power in mythology. One is larger and one is smaller. Touching them could be about amplifying the power of either one alone. You are touching different sizes to each other. Confusion is a significant emotional state... you are confusing the Decepticons, but the meaning of this could be that the Decepticons are part of yourself and that at some level in your psyche you are getting confused, which can be a scary event, although in this case it serves to blunt the attack. Also you are trying to convey to the Decepticons that all the Autobots are present so you are putting up a stronger face.

On the whole seems to be about defense mechanisms against inner threats, and about identity.
Old 20-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1127
This is an evocative dream. So you were in a home, in bed. A bed is hopefully a cozy, and safe place. However there was the threat of an intruder. You react with fear and speak in a ghost-like voice. I wonder if you are like a ghost because you feel depleted, lacking in life. I wonder if the person trying to come in was actually a potential source of life. Do you know whether you said "You'll die" more like a threat (trying to get him to back off), or more like a warning? Do you know if you were specifically afraid this intruder would die and were you trying to protect them? If the person coming in was a potential source of life, then perhaps you were trying to protect it. In that case this intruder exists outside of you, and you value their energy on some level, but you can't let them in for fear they'll die.

You try to switch to anger. You try to go from speaking to this intruder (threatening or warning) to getting angry about it, but you are unable to. This may fit with how you feel ghost-like: depleted of life or emotion or energy.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Sorry I'm only posting here now. I've not looked in the thread since no one had been posting for ages and I've not remembered any dreams really since my last post.

I think speaking like a ghost was to get the person to leave. The person may have been a aspect of myself or a guide maybe who were standing there to show that I have some fear in myself. Just a wild guess. Don't think it was an attack since they really didn't do anything. The paralysis wasn't due to fear, but sleep paralysis. Switching to anger was just me trying to switch from one emotion to another. I can do that usually, the key is I have to notice it.

The transformers is an old cartoon I use to watch when it first came out, they are giant robots who can change from a vehicle to a giant robot form. And not much good a human can do against a giant robot. Though somehow in 1 episode they do have a human named Spike who can run while holding a autobot pistol that is larger then he is, and he can shoot it too.

Thanks for your insights. I have no idea what my dreams mean usually and I do have some wild fantasy ones.
Old 20-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Master
I recall 1 dream last night. Some who was my best friend and I were in some building on I think a tropical type island, on a vacation or something. Then after a while bugs started to drop down from the ceiling and he and I used bug spray cans on them and at the ceiling also. We then started to knock them to the floor to spray on them. There were stuff like spiders, which normally don't freak me out in rl, but these did. I guess since maybe there were more or the setting or something. The last ones that fell down that I saw were scorpions.
Old 21-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Master
Last night I dreamed that where I lived was set up so I couldn't easily get out. It was set up in an enclosed area and when I wanted to get out to see things I'd have to either try to climb the wall, which usually wouldn't work. But the head of the guards for the property usually would let me out and give me a copy of a key so I could easily get out and use the key copy to get back in. Though dad would search me and find the key, I'd sometimes be able to hide the key copy somewhere, but he'd eventually find it. Though that head guard guy would never get in trouble with dad for what he did, no idea why.

Once out of the complex I could use my abilities to fly and turn invisible so I could go around and see the world. Dad said he kept me inclosed in that complex since I was his heir.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Master
had an interesting thing happen last night. Not sure if it is a false awakening dream or not so once I've typed it up here I'll copy past it to my yourspace thread.

----------------

The first one happened Friday night, but I forgot to type it up here. I don't recall a lot of details. I wasn't in the dream but was watching it. It may have been a projection done by 1 or more folks, like folks watching a holodeck thing on star trek tng, but not wondering around interacting.

It was about the 13 doctors (didn't have the current doctor who is the 14th), and their companions. it seemed to be, at the same time, done sorta like a mini series, but also really happened, hard to explain. The mini series thing has me sorta wondering if it was a projection or something done for an audience or something. No idea. I do recall one of the doctors, forgot which one, telling one of the others, "if you need our help you know where and when to find us."

--------------------

The next 2 happened last night. No idea again if the 2nd one happened or not and now I'm not sure exactly which order these 2 happened in. I'll do the one I'm sure is a dream next.

I don't recall much about this one. I recall I had a drink, was supposed to be cold water in a tall but thin glass. The person I was with wanted to pour some sort of soda into the glass but the glass was full up to the rim. I think i drank some then the other person was kidding me and said he had put something into the glass when I wasn't looking. Don't recall what happened next or maybe the dream ended at that point.

--------------------

This one could have been maybe a false awakening or not, not sure. I either awoke, or was going through a false awakening, again not sure. But my energy felt different, sorta like it was fuzzy or buzzing. hard to describe. Also I heard like someone stomping around the apartment as I was laying on my back with my eyes closed. Every time the person took a step there was like a bell or a buzz, not sure. Sounded like they then stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door.

I wasn't afraid, more like annoyed a bit. I then mentally asked for my mates, guides, soul (the part of me not incarnated in this body) future possible me, twin flame and added in any colleagues, friends, lovers I consciously don't know, and though I have never seen or experienced any angels or arch angels decided to add that in as well. Again I wasn't afraid just asked them to come check out what was going on, deal with it and any energy work needed doing.

After a bit i needed to go do something. I do keep a plug in light lit, it is not to bright but enough so I can see. I don't keep it plugged in since while I can let my eyes adapt to the dark, it is pretty dark in this apartment and I have bumped into stuff so thought why not have this light plugged in when I sleep. i usually keep it off, switching it on when I get out of bed, but at times I forget and leave it on all night. it's not very bright, but is enough so it can dimly light up a part of my apartment so I wont' bump into anything.

anyway I did feel my 2 mates and others pop in. Maribelle said she'd look into what happened. After a bit I needed to get up and do something but felt uneasy about going past the bathroom door. Something about the feel of the energy there felt odd, unpleasant or wrong. hard to describe. After I got done what I needed to do i want back to bed and when I woke up and went past the bathroom door it felt normal again. so I guess someone or multiple someones did whatever energy work was needed in there. again no idea what happened & if that was a false awakening, concerning the stomping and whatever it was or if I was really awake. I stayed on my back with my eyes closed not cause I was afraid, but a bit annoyed and trying to get back to sleep.