Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2006, 05:10 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsimigig
im dreaming really vividly at the moment and sometimes wake up as if i cant breathe they are that real to me.
im 8 months pregnant and they do say you dream more when you are pregnant dont they!
x

They do say that and apparently pregnant women dream more of the same kinds of dream too, do you agree with that whatsimigig?

Anyway, to answer the thread question, I primarily dream in colour. I can only recall ever having one black-and-white dream.

K.
Old 20-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Master
whatsimigig, when I was pg I had very vivid, very real dreams too. I normally have trouble remembering my dreams, but not while I was pg. I'm wishing you the best with this last month of your pregnancy!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:08 PM
MysticalGypsy

I dream in color. Never met anyone or heard of anyone who's had dreams in black and white.
Old 16-10-2006, 07:17 PM
cweiters

Old time dreamer

I have dream so much for so long NOW dreams are very lucid.

I dream in color, I feel heat, cold, pain hurt I can even see my reflection in a dream. Every night I dream most of the time I remember them.

I have even felt drunkardness a dream. Been having them so long am sure I would feel lost with out them. Almost 50 been dreaming since in was a little girl in nursary school. Some dream I had when I was little I still remember. They are as clear as the day I had it.

I love to dream
Old 17-10-2006, 07:16 PM
cweiters

Seeing my reflection was new to me in a dream. Have you ever seen your reflection in a dream?
Old 17-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account
no i haven't, thinking about it i think it might be a bit scary you don't really see yourself at all in dreams do you??
Old 17-10-2006, 07:28 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Seeing my reflection was new to me in a dream. Have you ever seen your reflection in a dream?

Hi CW,

I have seen my reflection in dreams before, in mirrors in those dreams. I think I too have felt drunk in a dream before.
Old 17-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah i've had that drunk sensation, just not the reflection
Old 17-10-2006, 07:53 PM
cweiters

My son asked me that question once, if I can see myself in a dream, my answer was not when I'm looking through my own eyes. I've seen my self outside mybody or when looking at my reflection in the mirror. Mirrors are strange in dreams, yes!
Old 17-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
i can't remember seeing any, i have been out of body but i didn't 'see' myself
Closed Thread