Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account
the pleasure is ok not the pain though
Old 19-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
really! do you think i'm doing more than dreaming then all my senses work fully and i remember every detail vividly

I have heard it said that, just as anything you can think of exists somewhere in the universe (or you wouldn't be able to think it), so anything you dream IS HAPPENING on some level or other. As far as I understand it, we humans have dreamtime selves that we travel around in at night on the inner planes; and we also have up to 24 partial parallel lives going on in the inner planes as well - due to the facts that:
(1) We live in a state of Polarity, and in this state all aspects of living, positive and negative, have to be expressed somewhere or other by our makeup.
(2) Since most humans are really incapacitated and only able to express a fraction of their natures on the physical plane, the rest of their natures express on one or other of the non-physical planes.

So we are expressing a series of different lives simultaneously on a number of different planes; and these lives embody the polarities that are not being expressed in the physical life - so if you are married in the physical, you are probably single in one or more of your parallel lives, etc., etc.

Most humans are not conscious during waking hours of what is going on in their parallel lives; but when you sleep, you may be visiting one or more of your parallel lives, and your brain retaining upon waking some memory of these excursions. One can train oneself to become a lucid dreamer, in which case you have some degree of conscious control over the process.

When an individual ascends, they bit by bit integrate the polarities of their parallel lives into the physical life, and thereby increase their ability to express more of themselves in the physical - in other words, instead of being fragmented into a lot of parallel lives, they become more whole - which is one of the aims of ascension.

Interesting, ain't it!

Pounamu
Old 19-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
very much so thanks for posting all that
Old 19-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Master
wow...what an explanation, Pounamu! Yes, that is very interesting!
Old 19-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Enlightener

Rotting plaza

Yes, and when you get that deja vu feeling in certain instances, that is when you are reliving one of these dreams or parrellel realities.

I dream in vivid colour and feeling, i love being physically affectionate with others in dreams, and I like pain, such as being shot or stabbed.

Enlightener
Old 19-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Deactivated Account
i felt a blade being put on my neck i felt it it i woke myself up in a right state i was hysterical
Old 20-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Master
eeek....daisy, I think I would have been in the same state when I woke up. I don't like feeling the pain.
Old 20-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Enlightener

It's strange it is kind of a dull surreal pain, rather than realistic. I used to dislike the pain in dreams but have recently become fond of it.

Enlightener
Old 20-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account
no its not in my case it's horrible and terrifying and very real
Old 20-08-2006, 04:17 PM
whatsimigig

im dreaming really vividly at the moment and sometimes wake up as if i cant breathe they are that real to me.
im 8 months pregnant and they do say you dream more when you are pregnant dont they!
x
Closed Thread