Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 14-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Seeker

Why is it saying I'm trying to post an url when I'm not? Newbie

Basically what I said. I wrote this super long post and it's saying there's an url for a site somewhere in there and there isn't.

Any thoughts?

Thinks
Newbie/ Gideon
Old 18-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon2037
Basically what I said. I wrote this super long post and it's saying there's an url for a site somewhere in there and there isn't.

Do you have any colons or slashes?
: or / or \

Of course it let me post this time so maybe if you have some in combination?

Perhaps you could put the post between code tags?
Not sure if this would ignore the "url" that's included..
[code][/code]
Old 19-08-2018, 06:35 AM
Ascender
Gideon2037, you can share your post with me and i can have look at it. If not being allowed to PM then like go to https://textuploader.com/ then set expiration for 1 day, submit your post there, tell me the code in the link generated, e.g. if ur link is http://txt.do/d7voy then the code is d7voy.