Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Knower

Seraphinite

I bought a drilled tumblestone for a work colleague last Xmas and she really liked it. The reason I bought it for her was because it has the same properties as Ameythst, it can help unlock the 'third eye'. My work colleague had suffered a terrible loss when her daughter passed away from cancer at the age of 33. I thought the stone would perhaps the strengthen a spiritual connection with her dearly departed daughter, although I didn't tell her the reason why I bought the stone because it's all a bit personal for her.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

From what I know if it, as I do not have a piece it is a nice choice and out of the norm to give. It is not easy to loose your child even if they are now an adult.

The stone would have opened her heart more to embrace the assistance in healing that is there on the Angelic levels. I do like your choice in a stone.

Seraphinite

This name is derived from the Greek word “chloros” which means ‘green’.

It is said to connect us with the higher divine, opening the channels of communication and energy between our realm and realm of the angelic.

Metaphysical Properties:

The energy and vibration of this stone is said to bring an influx of light into one’s cells, assisting to facilitate contact as well as communication with one’s guardian angel.

Healing Properties:

One of the more powerful gemstones for the support of healing the physical body, Seraphinite offers support on all healing levels –physical, emotional and spiritual.

Magical Properties:

Utilized to assist in out of body journeys as well as contacting the angel realm, it is told that Seraphinite is a powerful aid in protecting one’s physical body while amidst the journey.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus
Elements: Air & Earth
Deity: Seraphim & Sophia
Powers: Manifestation, Protection & purification
Zodiac: Sagittarius & Taurus
Chakra Classification: Heart
Old 21-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Knower

Thank you for your reply Lynn, that's really informative. I bought the stone from Amazon.uk, from a U.K. company called 'Geofossils'. When I chose the stone there wasn't an awful lot of information on offer about it, apart from it saying that it would open the 'third eye' but I liked the colour and pattern of it and thought that my work colleague would also like, as she did