Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalini
So like an out of body experience? Remote viewing? Either of those work?

More like self-visualization
Old 26-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Master
yes i am aware and i can alter them
Old 27-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Same here, often I realise i'm in dream and can alter the dream and wake myself up if needs be.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 27-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Experiencer
To Daisy and Rosewater:

Do you have any special technique to help you remember you are in a dream? How are you aware or is that too obvious to answer? I am curious how you do it so I can pick them up as methods for my own use too. Thanks!
Old 27-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Guide
When I do I always make myself wake up.
I'm trying to stop that habit. In my waking like I
always try to manifest a strawberry milkshake if
I think I'm dreaming. But in my dream I ALWAYS
make myself wake up when I realize I'm dream. I guess
my mind forgets my milkshake method while dreaming :(

And sometimes when I make myself wake up I wake up
in sleep paralysis.
Old 27-02-2011, 07:56 AM
mattie

Nonphysical Body Very Active While We're Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Can anyone here relate to this? Again, I'd like to say I am always aware that I am dreaming while in the dream but that just isn't the case.

Lucid dreaming isn't unusual. Many do this.

Twice when we are asleep we enter the theta brain wave state. The first time is when we are falling asleep. We can easily connect w/ the other dimensions (Ds) when in this state. Theta experiences have a different quality than regular dreams. They seem very real because they are.

As we awaken we remember more about our ‘dreams’ & our nightly journeys in the other Ds. While our physical body is in the sleep state our nonphysical body is very active. First we just remember snippets about our nonphysical body’s nocturnal journeys, then progressively more. Many have reported being aware of dreams that are experiences & learning of many various types, both classroom type instruction & active energy work/training/teaching.

As we expand energetically we have our abilities increase in many areas such as lucid dreaming. We become more interactive w/ the nonphysical energies. ALL of these abilities will progressively increase.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Ascender

Me, I can. I also knew I was in a dream within a dream within a dream. SCARY STUFF.
Old 27-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Who here can remember that they are in a dream while dreaming?

I can sometimes Kontufuto although it often occurs if i wake up during an exceptionally pleasant dream and i desire to finish it, however i always feel that i am manipulating it with my conscious mind once that happens ... kind of like fantasizing ... and my memory of it is 'fresh' compared to other dreams ...
Old 27-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Experiencer
Thank you to all who answered my question(s). I had many completely different dreams last night hoping to control or be aware of them but unfortunately I felt I was observing only like watching movies.

Some of you are truly gifted to have those sort of abilities happening all the time. I know others hit-or-miss like me so there must be more to it than just focusing or desiring the control. Maybe I am not ready to always control and manipulate my dreams. Maybe I am not eating the right foods!
Old 27-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Me, I can. I also knew I was in a dream within a dream within a dream. SCARY STUFF.

Reminds me of the movie Inception!