Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Experiencer
Who here can remember that they are in a dream while dreaming?

Far from always but sometimes I can, know that I am dreaming while in a dream. And sometimes, I can alter my dream while knowing this if I don't like how it is going. Occassionally, I just wake up because I decided I was tired of how it was going.

Can anyone here relate to this? Again, I'd like to say I am always aware that I am dreaming while in the dream but that just isn't the case.
Old 24-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Simon Karlos

Great to see you again, Kontufuto.

Yes, lucid dreaming. I recently started a fresh and fun discussion about this in the "Lucid Dreaming" forum, if you haven't discovered it yet. People are sharing some fascinating personal accounts, as well as techniques they've discovered.

Blessings my friend
Kar
Old 25-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Venus

I've been able to do this the past 4 years.I really enjoy it.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Summerland

I can do this also, esp if I don't like the way the dream is going. I can also wake from a dream, go back to sleep and continue the same dream.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:52 AM
CJ82Sky

i can do this 90+% of the time i'd say. even when having a bad dream i am almost always aware it is a dream so if i can't fully control it i am able to not be scared by it either. good stuff!
Old 25-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Master
most of the time , no, but lucid dreams do happen, and when they do they are usually amazing , as I've already posted a few about ("energy"). usually when I realize I'm dreaming I've already shifted to another plane and I understand that the best thing to 'do' is not do anything normal, but rather to shift further , which I do by jumping or diving into energy flight .
Old 25-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Dilchannan

Yes I have had quite a few dreams like that. Usually when I am driving a car in my dream, that is when I realize I am dreaming and take over the wheel so to speak hehe....I can also wake myself up when a dream is unpleasant or seems like an eternity....

Peace
Old 25-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Wow! A common experience shared by others! So it must be true!
Old 25-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Nalini

I don't usually lucid dream, but I have twice and both times were exhilarating! I flew in my first one the night I apologized to an ex of mine from years back who I stopped talking to and admittedly didn't treat very well. Unfortunately I got too excited and woke up. The second time I decided to look into a mirror to see what I could see and my eyes were huge and weird! I was startled and jumped back but managed to stay in the dream to look again and it was sooo cool! I woke up shortly after though..

I'm working on remembering dreams and I have been making great progress lately. Hoping to be able to lucid dream at least every other night! Have me some adventures :)
Old 25-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalini
I don't usually lucid dream, but I have twice and both times were exhilarating! I flew in my first one the night I apologized to an ex of mine from years back who I stopped talking to and admittedly didn't treat very well. Unfortunately I got too excited and woke up. The second time I decided to look into a mirror to see what I could see and my eyes were huge and weird! I was startled and jumped back but managed to stay in the dream to look again and it was sooo cool! I woke up shortly after though..

I'm working on remembering dreams and I have been making great progress lately. Hoping to be able to lucid dream at least every other night! Have me some adventures :)

What a great reason to go to bed at night! I look forward to my adventures too!