Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Knower

Sleep-Paralysis

I was just curious if any of you have any stories about this? I've had this all of my life and even though it can be a little spooky, being unable to move and/or having uncomfortable experiences along with it, I've read some terrifying stories about people who have suffered from this and nobody seems to have any answers about whether or not it's real.

My first time I had this, I was a child, and I realized I was sort of half-awake and couldn't move. That was scary since The Secret Garden was my favorite movie back then and I always thought it'd be terrifying and sad to be paralyzed like Colin in the movie. I realized I could tell how he would've felt.

Anyway then I had kind of floated out of my body and I was floating around this light. almost like I was floating on water but my bed with my body was nearby, I was still in my room and this little girl was singing to me. Then at some point I woke up and I was just kind of like, whoa.

Every now and then I'll have one where I hear a buzzing sound, feel like something is crushing my chest but I can't see anything, and maybe someone is trying to tickle me and I can't move away but again, nothing I'd consider terrifying or like a nightmare.

So what are your stories?
Old 31-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Knower
I have read that SP is often the starting point in AP, although I do not suffer from it I did experience SP during an attempt in AP, my last attempt a few weeks ago, of which I have only tried a handful of times with no success as yet, but if you panic while finding yourself unable to move you risk breaking your experience and having to start again.