Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Perhaps there are no Pleiadians at all...
Yes, it seems the mediums are all demons playing a sick game with the mortal mediums.

This wall of silence is simply proving you are correct.

i am also sure a mod will come along and say that they have no reason to answer my questions in the first place.

So why bother coming to this planet if the Pleiadians have no interest in helping the peasants. They only help the elite with the up-and-coming NWO.
Old 24-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Yes, it seems the mediums are all demons playing a sick game with the mortal mediums.

This wall of silence is simply proving you are correct.

i am also sure a mod will come along and say that they have no reason to answer my questions in the first place.

So why bother coming to this planet if the Pleiadians have no interest in helping the peasants. They only help the elite with the up-and-coming NWO.

I'm not saying Pleiadians don't exist, or that they don't communicate through certain individuals here on Earth. However, I do think it's a mistake to believe that every person claiming to channel Pleiadians are in fact channeling Pleiadians. I also see little benefit in seeking out Pleiadians, or any other type of otherworldly or higher dimensional entities. Real spiritual growth and personal transformation occurs from dedicated spiritual practice, not being fed information from another galaxy.
Old 25-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Master

Actually, generally, higher beings dont contact us unless we have acheived a certain amount of spiritual growth and as a result are able to communicate with them. All my spiritual growth has been on my own and it was a very lonely path but once I acheived a certain level I developed psychic abilities that I never had before and am able to communicate now to guides. They just come to me actually. I cannot however speak for people born with abilities but i think if they have not had spiritual growth then they can attract negative entities.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:03 AM
Deactivated Account

My path has been the same as vespa. I couldn't contact my Pleiadian guides until I'd achieved a certain amount of inner spiritual growth. Your vibration has to be quite high actually to be in touch with them.
Old 25-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Knower

I don't know about love and light, more like confusion and depression in my life.

Recently i was told by an intuitive that i am a 7th dimensional Pleiadian starseed. Absolutely none of this resonates with me, which just makes me even more confused and sometimes angry because i feel like i'm being duped. Not to worry though, as i may well be ending my life in the fairly near future. I just can't go on with this feeling of being disconnected and completely on my own.
Old 25-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Actually it was funny because a past life reading told me I was Pleiadian. I never believed them. Until I contacted my guides for myself who said they were Pleiadian and so was I- couldn't believe it, lol! But eventually came to accept it.
Old 25-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Master
I have had several experiences in which I've been contacted with ETs in the out-of-body state and in altered meditative states, and it was revealed to me through this contact and through a reliving of memories from my alternate lifetimes that on a deeper level, I am one of these ETs.

That being said, I don't go around calling myself an ET, and I don't believe with 100% certainty that my experiences were an accurate reflection of truth. And I certainly wouldn't believe something like this just because someone, be it a "guide" or even an ET in the flesh, told me. The fact that I experienced these memories and this connection firsthand is the only reason why I consider the possibility.

Identifying with a group like the Pleiadians or "Starseeds" is simply a product of the ego looking for a sense of value and importance, and has very little practical and beneficial value. And of course, the fact that many of those who claim to be part of these groups on some level make this claim as if it were an absolute fact displays a degree of delusion, as no one has this certainty, even if these beings came down and physically shook your hand and told you it face to face. We need to be acceptant of the degree of uncertainty that is intrinsic to the human state of mind, for this is reality, and we need to break from from the ego's fantasies. Only then will real spiritual growth occur.
Old 25-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My path has been the same as vespa. I couldn't contact my Pleiadian guides until I'd achieved a certain amount of inner spiritual growth. Your vibration has to be quite high actually to be in touch with them.

Thats good to know ☺!
Old 25-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Vincent
I don't know about love and light, more like confusion and depression in my life.

Recently i was told by an intuitive that i am a 7th dimensional Pleiadian starseed. Absolutely none of this resonates with me, which just makes me even more confused and sometimes angry because i feel like i'm being duped. Not to worry though, as i may well be ending my life in the fairly near future. I just can't go on with this feeling of being disconnected and completely on my own.

I have been told strange things too that have not resonated with me like I was not supposed to incarnate on earth this time around but on another planet and I come from another planet. None of it resonated with. It was not of any importance to know something like that. We are all originally starseeds anyway from the distant pas anyway.

It sounds like you are experiencing a "Dark Night of the Soul". Its always very dark before it gets light. Hang in there, you will get there !! Ive been there too. It is a blessing in disguise.
Old 21-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Knower

Are you there Pleija? Are we married? Can i have a divorce? Do you love to mess with my brain? Do you even exist?

More questions than answers.