Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-12-2018, 04:23 AM
Experiencer

I'm going to give you some unpopular advice, but I feel like it needs to be said. Maybe try not to look at the signs so closely. Whatever you're experiencing, it doesn't really matter if you see the "signs" or not. What matters is the experience. If you're constantly obsessing over the signs, you're missing what's right in front of you. Whatever is going to happen will happen. It's not exactly controllable. I mean, sure, you have your free will and all, but beyond that, there's a lot of insanity in what happens spiritually.

When I met my TF, I was always asking for signs. Sometimes, they came. Other times, they didn't. It was only over time and after many years of separation that I came to the realization that I didn't need all the signs because I knew inside. I knew the moment we touched hands and my body felt electric. I knew when he knew my plans for the night before I even said anything. I knew when he held my gaze that night and the world dropped away, all of our friends melting away as we stared at the stars. I knew when he begged me to stay and I told him I couldn't. And I knew when I walked away and 15 years later, our spirits still communicate in meditation and dreams.

So, my point then, is just to live. The signs either will or won't be there. You either will or won't physically end up with this soul connection. You wither will or won't have an ongoing telepathic connection for the rest of your lives. And you either will or won't move on to other types of love and self-discovery. It's all in you. If you close your eyes, you'll see it.
Old 18-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello. I figured it's time for an update. Later after I sent the first text, I sent another text saying good night and he said good night back. I was shocked that he answered; my body felt numb. We texted for a little bit and I asked if he wanted to try to fix things, but he simply said "idk", but I knew it meant "no". Despite that, my texts to him seemed so... transparent. I told him how I loved him unconditionally, and somehow, I was the one apologizing, and he forgave me. I just told him everything I felt about him, even though I knew he didn't feel the same, because I felt like I could tell him anything.

I then went to bed and had some sort of spiritual awakening. I felt disconnected from my body and, despite being alone in the dark, I felt so much love in my heart that it felt like it would burst. It seemed so clear at that point that he was indeed my twin flame! Yet, when I woke up... that feeling had vanished, almost like it was never there.

I blocked him shortly after waking up and we haven't spoken since. I talked to my mom and she convinced me that twin flames don't actually exist, but rather that the feeling was self-induced.

However, later that day, I got a notification from a stargazing app I hadn't opened in months. I got one from it almost every day and usually ignored them, but I decided to go in for the heck of it, and the app was highlighting a meteor shower that was at its peak, and on the screen- you guessed it- shooting stars. A few hours later, I got another notification from the app, and when I dismissed it, the time was underneath... 12:34- another synchronicity. Could these have been literal signs from the stars?

I dismissed it as me looking too much into things and decided twin flames most likely weren't real, and it was unhealthy either way. I'm trying to move on, but I keep dreaming about him almost every night. For example, last night, I dreamt that I had my phone call a random number in my contacts and it randomly chose his.

So now, I've come to 3 possible conclusions. Either twin flames don't exist, in which case this whole thing is pointless and I'm wasting my time and should continue to move on. Or they do exist, but we're not actually twin flames, so I should still move on. OR he IS my twin flame, in which case what the heck happened to make us both the runner at the same time?

I'm going with the first one for now, which is why I wasn't on here in so long. I'll check in every so often because you're all nice and supportive. Share your insights if you would like. Goodbye. (P.S: I've noticed that watching/reading anything to do with twin flames gives me a horrible pain in my forehead area.)

Last edited by Allison3333 : 19-12-2018 at 12:25 AM.
Old 22-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account

I have good news and bad news. The good news is we're no longer in separation. The bad news is we're just friends and he likes another girl now.

I've decided that labels don't matter, so I won't be stressing over this whole thing anymore. Instead, I'll be updating sometimes about our status. I'm off to watch my favorite movie. Good night!
Old 26-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
I have good news and bad news. The good news is we're no longer in separation. The bad news is we're just friends and he likes another girl now.

I've decided that labels don't matter, so I won't be stressing over this whole thing anymore. Instead, I'll be updating sometimes about our status. I'm off to watch my favorite movie. Good night!

Hello Allison! Good to hear more from you, and to know you're doing okay :) Yes, it's nice to know about this TwinFlame stuffs, but don't get too caught up with the labels. Because just like you said, it doesn't really matter. What truly matters in the end, is how YOU see it if it matters or not. Whatever term you use, what truly matters is what your heart and soul feels.

Then again, no matter what happens just make sure you keep working on yourself. Even, let's say, when you're with your TF and having a wonderful time together, you still gotta work on yourself. I suppose self growth is never ending in your life. We'll always keep on learning new things. I hope you're having a wonderful time, good night too! And enjoy your favorite movie
Old 26-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
Hello. I figured it's time for an update. Later after I sent the first text, I sent another text saying good night and he said good night back. I was shocked that he answered; my body felt numb. We texted for a little bit and I asked if he wanted to try to fix things, but he simply said "idk", but I knew it meant "no". Despite that, my texts to him seemed so... transparent. I told him how I loved him unconditionally, and somehow, I was the one apologizing, and he forgave me. I just told him everything I felt about him, even though I knew he didn't feel the same, because I felt like I could tell him anything.

I then went to bed and had some sort of spiritual awakening. I felt disconnected from my body and, despite being alone in the dark, I felt so much love in my heart that it felt like it would burst. It seemed so clear at that point that he was indeed my twin flame! Yet, when I woke up... that feeling had vanished, almost like it was never there.

I blocked him shortly after waking up and we haven't spoken since. I talked to my mom and she convinced me that twin flames don't actually exist, but rather that the feeling was self-induced.

However, later that day, I got a notification from a stargazing app I hadn't opened in months. I got one from it almost every day and usually ignored them, but I decided to go in for the heck of it, and the app was highlighting a meteor shower that was at its peak, and on the screen- you guessed it- shooting stars. A few hours later, I got another notification from the app, and when I dismissed it, the time was underneath... 12:34- another synchronicity. Could these have been literal signs from the stars?

I dismissed it as me looking too much into things and decided twin flames most likely weren't real, and it was unhealthy either way. I'm trying to move on, but I keep dreaming about him almost every night. For example, last night, I dreamt that I had my phone call a random number in my contacts and it randomly chose his.

So now, I've come to 3 possible conclusions. Either twin flames don't exist, in which case this whole thing is pointless and I'm wasting my time and should continue to move on. Or they do exist, but we're not actually twin flames, so I should still move on. OR he IS my twin flame, in which case what the heck happened to make us both the runner at the same time?

I'm going with the first one for now, which is why I wasn't on here in so long. I'll check in every so often because you're all nice and supportive. Share your insights if you would like. Goodbye. (P.S: I've noticed that watching/reading anything to do with twin flames gives me a horrible pain in my forehead area.)

There is another girl he feels for more. Sorry. I noticed you mentioned another girl after reading this but saw that before reading your other post. He does not feel the same......that right there is your indication that ....twin flame does exist but it does not exist in everyone we meet and feel for. Simply because he is not a twin flame or your twin flame does not mean twin flames do not exist. The soul is where its at and since that is under question of existing (we cant see it but feel it, a lot like LOVE) does not mean it does not exist. Both in the situation feel the same , share same values, spiritual path etc. This guy sounds unaware of it all. That is another indication of a non twin flame human soul.

have you noticed its only you going around in circles about it and the dreams. its all you projecting it not be from you but to come from elsewhere. The phone dream is your desire to connect and to be in contact. Its basic.

I even get a sense of because of another female around him he adores its making you on edge and looking to claim him as a TF to help ease why you feel so strong about a guy that does not feel the same strength of feelings toward you.

please let go. value yourself more than this. he is showing you and literally telling you he does not value you in the regard you do toward him.
Move hun. move away and go forward to what is out there for you.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I get this thread - I truly do. I wasted 10 years on a man that I was convinced was my twin flame, someone the universe convinced me was my twin flame due to synchronicity that were beyond any possible coincidence. However, after being hurt by him so many times, I finally let go to whatever it was, and turned my back.

The best medium that helped me the most explained that when I asked for signs, I was simply drawing it in from the universe. It was all me all along. That is the hard reality. Also, do believe we do have lessons to learn from people.

Unsure of what I am going through with another man is a twin flame, I have posted about my experience in a separate thread that I'm hoping someone can help me understand. I just feel like we can fool ourselves when finding synchronicity, as sometimes we are channeling our desire in such a way, that the universe responds by providing us with those signs we request. A twin flame should never make you feel alone in the world, or need to ask for signs for their love, that’s just my view now after far too much needless heartache and wasted time. Hope someone can learn from my past waste of time.
Old 30-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
There is another girl he feels for more. Sorry. I noticed you mentioned another girl after reading this but saw that before reading your other post. He does not feel the same......that right there is your indication that ....twin flame does exist but it does not exist in everyone we meet and feel for. Simply because he is not a twin flame or your twin flame does not mean twin flames do not exist. The soul is where its at and since that is under question of existing (we cant see it but feel it, a lot like LOVE) does not mean it does not exist. Both in the situation feel the same , share same values, spiritual path etc. This guy sounds unaware of it all. That is another indication of a non twin flame human soul.

have you noticed its only you going around in circles about it and the dreams. its all you projecting it not be from you but to come from elsewhere. The phone dream is your desire to connect and to be in contact. Its basic.

I even get a sense of because of another female around him he adores its making you on edge and looking to claim him as a TF to help ease why you feel so strong about a guy that does not feel the same strength of feelings toward you.

please let go. value yourself more than this. he is showing you and literally telling you he does not value you in the regard you do toward him.
Move hun. move away and go forward to what is out there for you.

Thank you, Inika. I left the forums entirely for 3 months, and in that time, I came to almost the same conclusion. The only difference is that now I don't believe in twin flames at all. I believe in God instead. I will probably rarely be going on here now, but thank you for your advice, which turned out to be good and helpful.
Old 30-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyJean34
I get this thread - I truly do. I wasted 10 years on a man that I was convinced was my twin flame, someone the universe convinced me was my twin flame due to synchronicity that were beyond any possible coincidence. However, after being hurt by him so many times, I finally let go to whatever it was, and turned my back.

The best medium that helped me the most explained that when I asked for signs, I was simply drawing it in from the universe. It was all me all along. That is the hard reality. Also, do believe we do have lessons to learn from people.

Unsure of what I am going through with another man is a twin flame, I have posted about my experience in a separate thread that I'm hoping someone can help me understand. I just feel like we can fool ourselves when finding synchronicity, as sometimes we are channeling our desire in such a way, that the universe responds by providing us with those signs we request. A twin flame should never make you feel alone in the world, or need to ask for signs for their love, that’s just my view now after far too much needless heartache and wasted time. Hope someone can learn from my past waste of time.

I am glad that you were able to find out the truth. You should never try to remain with someone who hurts you. I partially agree with what you said about fooling ourselves into seeing synchronicities. I think that, sometimes, they're just coincidences, but other times, it's the devil who answers our requests for them instead. Hopefully, you have at least learned something from the failed relationship. Best of luck for the future!