Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
There is no other answer for their actions, that's why I keep telling you the truth.. I see the beauty of this world, when a man helps his neighbour, well, this is one of the most beautiful things... It's pure joy, this is what God loves.. I can not sit down and ignore the evil one, if the world knows that Satan is real, then the world may believe that God is real.I am not doing it for me or for receiving some rewards from God, no, not at all.If people know the truth than they will live freely and according to God's will.Of course, sky123, this is what the Bible teaches, be good and do as much good as you can for your brothers, but then, the Bible teaches something more, expose the evil doings of this world.

Who has ears to hear and eyes to see let him hear and see, I don't force anyone to open their eyes to see the truth.If you watch the world through the mirror of your thoughts then you may fail to see the real world.

You are not telling me the truth, your are telling me what you perceive to be the truth, you choose to live in darkness I choose the light, I have nothing more to add SM.
Old 13-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You are not telling me the truth, your are telling me what you perceive to be the truth, you choose to live in darkness I choose the light, I have nothing more to add SM.

This is what Adam and Eve did, they defined the truth on their own terms, this is the very reason we are here.... and not with God, but God, in His mercy, came down from Heaven to be with us... A relative truth does not actually mean the real truth because a relative truth changes, while the real truth never changes.Our perception only gives a relative truth, but I don't base my words on my perception but on the Word of God.

I don't choose to live in darkness, I expose the darkness so that people may see the true light because people think that the darkness is the light and that the light is the darkness.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:33 PM
ImthatIm

SimpleMan

Now that you told us here that Satan is real. what is it, you expect us to do?

I have been down this road before also. My lessons were hard, but there is a passage that says (James 4:7) Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee. (The word "resist" in the Greek means to (stand opposite).)
So I see our answer is turning and staying fixed on God and his Love and Mercy Hope Grace "etc".

Pointing it out is one thing. But what are you suggesting be done about musicians and all the satanists as you call them?
The Love of money is a far bigger problem then satanists.
There are real bad things being done in secret that effect me more then some singers and such, I don't care about. I still turn toward God. Matter of fact, that is always my answer, turn toward God.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
SimpleMan

Now that you told us here that Satan is real. what is it, you expect us to do?

I have been down this road before also. My lessons were hard, but there is a passage that says (James 4:7) Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee. (The word "resist" in the Greek means to (stand opposite).)
So I see our answer is turning and staying fixed on God and his Love and Mercy Hope Grace "etc".

Pointing it out is one thing. But what are you suggesting be done about musicians and all the satanists as you call them?
The Love of money is a far bigger problem then satanists.
There are real bad things being done in secret that effect me more then some singers and such, I don't care about. I still turn toward God. Matter of fact, that is always my answer, turn toward God.

Believe in the God of the Bible that He is the true and only God, there's no other God, anything else is deception..

I have no desire to "increase the popularity of Satan", but showing that Satan is real, you may believe that the God of the Bible is also real.... yet I don't force anyone to believe..

God works through His believers because He lives in them, so every single evil act will be brought forth into light.

The biggest problem we have today is that people call evil good and good evil... this leaves no way for people to see the truth... because they don't know anymore what is the truth...
Old 16-01-2019, 03:51 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
And this is the reason why I left Christianity. I wanted something deeper more meaningful and real than everything you think is great. I spent a lot of years on CARM having the exact same discussions with similar types of people with similar results, and after awhile it becomes superficial dogma that's lacking in empathy.

I can appreciate that this structure works for you and perhaps it has given you a certainty that you didn't find before you became a believer. But for me it's not enough. I need more and more found me. I've been in love ever since and I can't fully describe the peace and love I feel inside. I'm like you that I want to share it, but I want others to find their love without trying to cram a bunch of dogma down their throats.

For me the devil doesn't exist. It has no place in my consciousness and it never will. There is only room for God's love and compassion. My friends are like my spiritual family, here and over there. You see I'm a former Christian missionary so I'm very familiar with the religion and it's beliefs. Hence I also know it's ideological short comings too.

Nevertheless I believe religion has it's place in our world. Any philosophy that teaches us how to love and respect one another is good, but there is so much ugliness and division that I think much of what was good as been sullied by politics and selfishness.

I keep thinking about Jesus, the revolutionary he was, stood up to such people (the pharisees) and showed them the meaning of love through empathetic acts of compassion. The pharisees cared more for legalism than spiritual compassion that they missed the point. I think you can appreciate that as well.

Thank you for your testimony.

Thanks, soulforce.