Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Knower
Wow Dream Angel sounds very similar to my situation at the moment!!
Please keep us updated on your progress !
Old 22-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, scorpiowitch I have several crystal books ! I do believe aventurine is the one that was being shown to me. I think I might even have that one, somewhere.

Tilia ~ I think the crystal books are helpful to beginners, of which I feel that I am a beginner in regards to the crystals. One can see the different pictures of the crystals, find out what their healing qualities are and for what ... at least a starting point. I can see your point though about asking the crystals too... which is what I am learning to do. Both can work together I think, besides what would I do with all my books ?

I do thank you Tilia for encouraging me to chat with my crystals !

Thanks Spiritlite !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Gabes, thanks for reading ! If you would like to share any of your stories, you are welcome to do so here.

Anyone is welcome to share their conversations with the crystals stories here, I would enjoy hearing them as I am sure others would too !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Master
I recently found a small angelite shaped into an angel that I bought years ago, angelite was found at the same time as the harmonic convergance and helps you to communicate with your angels. I have to cleanse her because the energy is weird in her but once I do I cannot wait to use my angelite to speak to my angels with.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Very cool Spiritlite ! I remember hearing about that crystal and wanting to get one. Let us know how it goes in speaking with your angels !

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Master
Oh I will when I have time I will cleanse the crystal I feel it needs deep cleansing and I'll let you all know.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-06-2011, 03:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you !

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Master
No Problem my friend.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Ascender
I have this clear quarts pingelum that Iv gotten a while back. When I was looking at the stuff I felt drawn to it. At the time I didnt even know what it was.But I got it cents I loved it so much. And over the corse of years I started to get more and more bonded with it. I started to use it to contact my guide. And a odd thing happened.

One night after using it, I put it on my night stand where I always put it and went to bed. I had a dream that night that the pingelum was on my bed siting right in front of me. I woke up kinda dazed and confused. Later that day I was going over to a friends and desided to bring it with me. (Im that attached to it. I have to carry it with me. If not I would feel it pull me right back to it at times. lol) So I went to my night stand to get it and it wasn't there. So thinking I probly accidentally nocked it over in the night I searched every where. I started to freak a bit thinking I lost it. Then somthing told me to check in my bed. So I did. And right next to where I normally sleep was my pingelum. O.o and this never happened to me be for or ever again.

So theres my crazy story of the night ****
Old 23-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Knower
Thanks Dream Angel I might just do that now!!

I've been having really strong initial reactions to crystals. When I first hold a new crystal it's like they are screaming at me!! Then after a few meditation sessions it settles down. I always ask them if they have a message for me & that's when the energy really steps up a notch but I haven't "heard" anything yet. I will just keep trying & enjoying their energy while they are happy to share it and who knows what will happen.

All that energy is kinda addictive though, I've visited the crystal store 4 times in the last fortnight to get more to "play" with hehehe. I guess it's better than eating chocolate though!!!!