Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
Oh how I love lemurian crystals :) So powerful and beautiful.
Spiritlite.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Dawn

Tilia, thank you kindly for the advice, I'll definately be sure to remember it for next time one of these crystals decides they want to work with me (lol because I certainly don't do any working with them!). However, for now, I'm giving both me, her, and the rest of my crystals (Lemurian and otherwise) some personal space (meaning outside in a small hole next to the house that is full of beach sand). (Why? Short version is when I was first starting out on my spiritual path and really had NO idea what I was doing, I had some . . . unpleasant experiences. I've learned well since then, do my best to ask for white lighted and angel protection, but, now, if someone new comes to me in spirit, or some powerful energy overwhelms me, I get seriously scared and put as much distance as possible between myself and said energy, as well as asking for angelic protection. So when this crystal's energy went from 'this is okay' to practally overwhelming in under a day, well, I'm sure anyone can understand why I freaked out and why said crystal is currently sitting in a hole with beach sand.)

Yinepu, thank you kindly for sharing!
About the energy you initially felt from your crystal O_O whoa! Mine have never been like that for me. Always been gentle with me, though with the sort of energy the Lemurian was giving off for me, I can totally understand how you wouldn't be able to sleep because of it. Yowza! @_@

>Look for the grooves on the edges, place your finger, thumb etc its
>meant to be a "key" see how you go.
erh... yeah, I think I'll pass on that. If it means I have to have another encounter with that overwhelming energy, nooooo thank you.

Yinepu, thank you for post here!
Sorry, no, no moldavite.
O_o Yikes! Heck of a way to clean you out emotionally. Nightmares... ugh. (I already have enough 'afraid of the dark' issues the way it is. Here at 29 I still sleep with the hall light on. Last thing I need is to add nightmares to that.) But hey, I'm happy for you! Glad to know you love your moldavite so much. ^_^

Enya, thank you kindly for sharing.
Goodness, I wonder what has your crystal so unhappy. O_o
And I don't blame you one bit for not being sure just what to do with him. I'd be feeling the same way if one of the crystals that came to me behaved that way. "Don't touch me, don't bother me, just let me be!"
Has he had a clearing and recharging of his energy since you've gotten him? Soil, water, salt, moonlight, water, Heaven's white light?

Neville, I don't doubt it one bit that it draws your consciousness out to ancient civilizations. Not one bit!
And my goodness that's a big crystal! Lovely though.
I've always been drawn towards the smaller crystals (except for the 3 softball sized quartzs I have) because they seem to feel the most 'right' for me. (Though, yes I know, physical size is not relevant to their spiritual energy, power, and/or abilities.)

~*laughs*~ Spiritlite, with "powerful" being the keyword there.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
lol thankyou Dawn :) :)
Spiritlite.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Dawn

lol ^_^ You're very welcome.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Enya

Hi, I don't think my crystal was unhappy so much as couldn't be bothered with someone as untutored as me. He's been cleansed and re-charged and has remained silent ever since. I'm going to try working with him again since I got an 'upgrade' myself...
Old 26-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Dawn

Enya, my goodness. Here's hoping he'd be willing to work with you. Or, if nothing else, just sit down with him and talk with him for a bit. Get to know him before you decide you want to work with him, and he with you. I mean, nothing to lose by trying. Right?
Old 26-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Neville

Last year I wrote and published a breif article on this special type of Quartz, I think it might be relevant to this thread and so reproduce it here.

An introduction to the Lemurian Crystal.

Lemurian Seed Crystal is a type of Clear Quartz that is iidentifiable from horizontal lines etched into One or more of it’s sides. These lines have the appearance of having been etched using precision laser equipment . The Surfaces on which these lines appear are often quiet dull and in some cases opaque.

The legend that has arisen from this crystal regards an ancient and some say mythical civilization called Lemuria. The inhabitants of Lemuria, often called Lemurian’s were ,according to the legend, of extra terrestrial origin’s. These Lemurians were a telepathic race and had no need for the written word in communication, being able to transfer information directly into one another using their telepathic ability.

The Lemurian Elders also had the ability to see the future and saw their own extinction along with the departure of some survivors, from the Earth. They determined that their knowledge and culture should not be lost forever, and so they recorded all of their wisdom and knowledge in the striations of these specially selected crystals. On completion these Crystals were then buried in the Earth to protect them from the coming calamity.

Today this ancient information is thought to be accessible by gently stroking the lines on the side of this Quartz, in effect activating it and aligning the energies of the Crystal with those of the user. The information itself is often communicated to the user in the form of mental imagery.

The lines in these special crystals are often used by energy workers to climb up through the physical chakras and out the Crown to exit through the Soul Star Chakra and then onwards to the astral plains, once there facilitating communication with non corporeal energies including Spirit Guides and Angels.

In meditations using this crystal it is said that one can be taken back to Ancient and now lost civilisations.

Read more: http://socyberty.com/folklore/the-le...#ixzz1NReQtvai

Kind regards Neville
Old 26-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Master
Thankyou for this when you say on the faces do you mean not the ends but on the body of the crystal? that's the way mine is on the body of the crystals all sides have horizontal lines on it.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Neville

Quote:
Thankyou for this when you say on the faces do you mean not the ends but on the body of the crystal? that's the way mine is on the body of the crystals all sides have horizontal lines on it.

Yes thats correct Spiritlite they look like a bar code running along one or more sides of the quartz
Old 29-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Master
Wow then yes mine is very powerful and has two points and not clear but kind of milky with inclusions in it that I can't tell what it is.
Spiritlite.