Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-08-2015, 08:45 AM
10SkyBlue12

Cat Do you know about your past lives?

I was wondering how did everyone got to know their past lives. Was wondering about their past life stories and how they discovered it.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Master
From what I can tell I've been returning to this planet for a while.
After awakening, maybe about 10-11 months afterwards I was able to access the Akashic Records for the first time and saw some historical events of earths history from civilizations before the last ice age.
Once I finally got it in my head that it was real due to so extremely odd synchronicities like complete strangers coming to m and saying "I was told to hand you this book and show you this page in it" and it being Exactly what I had just seen in the Records for myself, so I began to accept that that history had actually happened here on Earth despite modern archeologist having the human timeline being fairly recent and past civilizations like Lemuria, Mu and Atlantis being fairytale in their opinion.

As my path unfolded I would be shown to particular previous lives where I had first learned an ability that was now opening again, or was shown life times in which I had developed certain talents and taken them toward the cutting edge of that time period and my abilities. In many ways this took the shock out of the many psychic abilities which were spontaneously opening, as I could go into the record, see I'd experienced and used these talents in other lives and how they were used - so then build on it this life.
All these past lives were just snippets based on my particular line of inquiry at the time, so I saw only pertinent parts to my specific question, not the whole lives.

After some time exploring some past lives and time periods I discovered I could retrieve past life snippets for others also, which was very interesting for them. These days I've developed a methodology for taking people into their own past lives and meeting/talking with the people they were then and getting advice, which is far more useful for the person than me just telling them what I see n the Records because they now get the first hand experience which is what most of us need before we can really get our brains around it and accept it as valid and true.

As my Path has continued to unfold there has been times its been nessasarly to go into a past life and remove the trauma around a particular event in order to clear up something in my auric field or that was effecting the smooth functioning of a chakras.

For example in a recent life time I was a young Indian man who in the middle of contemplating 'If there was something more to this life what it might be" when a Hispanic Bounty Hunter (during the period of the American Indian Wars) slipped up behind me and slit my throat. (I think he killed my horse too because when I went into that life I found my horse with his nose lying in a water puddle, not a natural position for a horse.) I had to explain to the young Indian man I was then that he'd done nothing wrong, he was happened to be spotted by an angry man working out his own issues and using the Bounty Hunting job as his tool to do that. Then I had to go to the Bounty Hunter and telepathically insert into his mind "This is not the Way".
The horse I could do nothing for and returned to my body in this time period. Back in this time period my throat chakra which was not opening fully cleared up and is not longer an issue. :)

To synopsis this: my experience is that reviewing past lives is not for entertainment/curiosity but for knowledge and understanding and sometimes problem solving current issues which have a root in a prior life.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:20 PM
10SkyBlue12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
To synopsis this: my experience is that reviewing past lives is not for entertainment/curiosity but for knowledge and understanding and sometimes problem solving current issues which have a root in a prior life.

This gave me a lot of thoughts to consider. And have been thinking about it for awhile and i see some sense in it. Although curiosity would be a big part of the reason. But i also wish to know about them. Perhaps hoping to learn more about my self.

And Ivy that is wonderful. I have been having a sense of feeling of wanting to understand my self and to know my self more. Your story is really... Inspiring. Im really amazed.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

why do you place this limitation on your self ,by trying to draw power to your self from others with such a statement ?

perhaps some day talking about past life scenes can be a bar topic around a few fresh veg. juice drinks and some organic grown peanuts

'oh I remember that cool girl in the long red dress she was a whooper'

'when was that on your holiday last week '

'no in my past life around 1899 new york '

'ah where you in New York back than lemme see I was in Russia in those days

not a whooping lot went on there can tell you that , :-)

-------------------------------------

much love and light to all on this amazing day
Old 10-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
why do you place this limitation on your self ,by trying to draw power to your self from others with such a statement ?

My apologies, I can't actually work out what this statement means Frederick33 but I will attempt to address it anyway.
Regarding limitations, I suspect there aren't many, but there does seem to be a progression, meaning more is revealed to us as we move into higher states of consciousness.
To have full access to All that has ever existed would be utterly overwhelming and not make sense, so it seems to come in little bits as it's applicable. This is my experience. It may or may not apply to others.

I have actually sat around with a number of people over drinks in a bar, how ironic is it that you mentioned this!, and compared notes on particular periods in the Askashic or current projects going on right now in the world which can be mentally projected to but are completely out of site of the general public.
In fact I still have sketches from those conversations as we each drew what we saw on our respective Journey's.
There's nothing like comparing notes to realize the validity of what is scene in the Records, even though it maybe viewed through different perspectives and different angles and heights.

The portion of your comment concerning 'draw power to myself and away from others' is baffling as I'm not doing either.
In fact consistently through out every part of this forum I try to empower people to explore consciousness, and from peoples responses it would seem that it is successful in some cases.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Ivy

Mine came to me because for some reason I needed to understand the journey this life. I was shown back to a time before separation and before souls split. I was also shown a time of learning to heal, and a time when another was deeply hurt by my choices. And I was shown other times that were peaceful and happy and through which I feel contentment and can understand what my happiness really comes from.

And somehow, this life has been like looking back through those memories to understand why I am me, and to go on to develop from that acceptance of the bigger picture and of my life as a whole journey to form now.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10SkyBlue12
I was wondering how did everyone got to know their past lives. Was wondering about their past life stories and how they discovered it.

yup after Ascension its an option to go anyplace any time when you are one with HS ( your not incarnated self you have always been)
Old 02-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I have experienced some very difficult relationships in this lifetime but once they are resolved I've been shown a past life that explains why it happened. The great thing about what happens is that I see & experience it over again. It is as though I am there, reliving it. If this didn't happen, I'm not sure I would have believed it : )
Old 12-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Amberly

Yes I know some of my past lives. However, they've only been triggered by meeting someone again in this lifetime. I'm a firm believer that we are only meant to see those lives that bare any purpose to us in this one. That is just my opinion though and how its been for me.
Old 13-09-2015, 04:10 AM
Ascender

i don't know it yet.....but would love to...