Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-03-2018, 06:52 AM
Guide

**** @ Korvanta... you must have some Gnomes who are in the mafia lol.... italy? haha I saw a gnome.. I am still here.. :)

@open2it work on your chakras and you will start to experience things.... fairies and gnomes though since they are so fast and good at hiding a lot of times in plain sight plus... the magic and vibration that they are in it is hard for us to see them. Once you kinda develop a kind spirit not to mention not being afraid of them in addition to helping earth they will make themselves known... lol you cant trick a gnome or fairy that is for sure lol....

I have started communicating to them more after hearing how close and understanding they are to humans so its kinda like a communication ladder in order to understand different concepts. They are pretty cool and they know when you are feeling down and they help when they can...

they are like really good friends who help you... and they do so with love....
If you were having a really bad day they would be the person who comes up to you and gives you a great hug... looks you intently in the eyes... and says... "See.... dont you feel better now"

Check out my latest experience with them... : http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72#post1718672

:)
Old 15-03-2018, 07:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Gnomes are beautiful beings. Would not consider them as tricksters. I have experienced a sighting of one once dancing along the threshold of the hedge in my grandmothers' back garden. Lovely experience. Pixies though, have a mind unto their own. Out of respect for the faeries, love them dearly but its best to know that even with those that are misunderstood, there is often a reason as to why they come through on an accord of their own.

I will never forget the time when I witnessed the sighting of an air elemental. She is my writing guide at the moment and has come home with me from the time when I was living up in Cambridge. Beautiful white wings and a neon blue tail, though the image in itself is hazy, her energy comes nowadays as a neon blue miniature orb that flies around the room very fast if she's present. Love Faeries. They have my respect for helping the earth and all of its occupants, even though they don't expect much back in return.
Old 10-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Seeker

There are so many kinds of Fae. I've met one winged elven girl. Her wings are feathered, and she has beige hair, tan skin. I've met a water nymph before, she just glowed blue, her spirit was of the sea/ocean. She had feet, and all. Humanoid, except she was blue all over, beautiful face, long long hair. I've seen water faerie, she had blue glow about her, wings like dragonflies.
Old 31-08-2021, 03:36 AM
Guide

Nice to have this thread.

I did not know they were real. There seem to be lots of things I did not know were real, and it's all so interesting.

I am curious why they come around at all. I think it was because my home has been messy, and other things are going on in my life.

I was hearing pens rolling, and dropping at night, and other noise for a week or two, and in the readings I've been watching/listening to, 3 different readers mentioned I have fairy action. Unfortunately stuff like this freaks me out, and I was, well my place was a mess, so I am guessing that is why they were around.

I think maybe they came for play, and maybe I should have treated them, but I asked my angels & guides to clear them out. They did. I said, I don't know why they're here, and maybe they're fine to be, but I could not handle dealing with anything more and to please go.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:50 AM
Guide

:) I have some very exciting stories to tell yall when I return!!!! I have been busy. Sorry for not being on here so much these days!!!!
Old 16-12-2021, 05:42 AM
Guide

I dont know what it is but it just seems I dont have the energy to post on this stuff these days. Even though I love it haha. Anyways I was able to see one of my fairy firends and the interesting thing was that she was riding a small dragon that looked like Falcorn from never ending story. Only it had wings and it flapped very slow like maybe 2 whole seconds from top to bottom of the flap.