Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-02-2011, 04:37 PM
CoffeeGem

Smile Questions to Ask During Session

Hi Everyone,

Recently I posted a thread about the Ry Redd past life report and was unsuccessful in getting any comments. I bought the report as a prelude to a Past Life session I have scheduled this weekend as well as jotted down notes about all places and things I have a strange connection to. Once my session is done, it is not via hypnosis, I would like to be able to look everything over. I have issues with meditating and don't think hypnosis would be good

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice before I have my reading? I've read other posts and agree past life recalls are not for the faint of heart. And after considering all of that, I am still going to do it. I think it will help will some issues I have going on now.

Thanks in Advance,
CoffeeGem
Old 24-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Medium_Laura

hypnosis and meditation are similar, but just because you have problems meditating, does not mean that you cannot be hypnotically regressed.

From what I know about PLR, you don't need to ask anything. The guide (who ever is doing the regression) will prompt you with questions. Where are you? What do you see? Do you know the date? Can you see your clothing? Do you see others around you? Do you recognize their energy as people in your life today? etc.
Old 24-02-2011, 04:57 PM
CoffeeGem

Okay, thanks Laura.