Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2014, 12:25 AM
thegardenofdaisies

Spirit Guide Questions

I have two questions about spirit guides. I am new to this forum. I decided to join since I have been in a spiritual rut for a while and this seemed like a good place to gain some inspiration.
First of all, I am wondering about the best way to go about meeting my spirit guide(s). Any advice, personal experiences, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Secondly, when I was a lot younger I had a dream about an alligator leading me through the floor under a cabinet in my house. I don't remember much since it was so long ago, but I feel like the alligator really wanted me to trust it and it wanted me to stop being so afraid, since I was often afflicted with a lot of anxiety, and still am. Could the alligator have been a spirit guide?

Any advice or wisdom would be much appreciated. I hope you are all having wonderful days/nights.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:31 AM
LillyMoon

Seriously, Many will agree with me. Meditation is the best option you have gort. Although there are many others things you can do. You can do native american vison quest's. Visualiseations. Working with your guides in your dreams. Consciously talking with them etc. You mention an alligator. As I am a shaman and when we journey to the spirit world we receive a powrr animal. To me, that alligator seems like some type of guide or teacher.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator
Hmm you can ask your guide anything. Ask for a signs or a dream.or even pendulum yes or no questions. whether you are aware or not they speak to you all the time. That voice in your head. Think about it for sec. what person was the voice in?

I think our spirit guides know what would scare us as kids and come as an alligator to make it fun and the least bit scarey. There are animal guides to but I don't know how these work.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Master

This is probably more reading on the topic of guides than you want. But, oh well.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=51280
Old 11-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Master

Opening to Channel, by Sanaya Roman. Written by her spirit guide, to help people connect to theirs. It worked for me, and for others I know, and for many on these forums. Excellent book. Orindaben.com
Old 21-01-2014, 02:11 PM
trulyUnique

meditation didn't work for me but i've managed to communicate with my spirit guide through my pendulum.
Old 21-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Master
Hi,

Some will say that You are your own best guide. Your inner wisdom knows everything. Meditation using reflective discussions with your inner most self can be quite productive.

Your dream angle used this alligator character as a way to encourage you to not be fearful. It is never easy to trust in yourself, but is it very rewarding when you learn to do it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Adept

Meditation and magick. The first to know yourself, the second to actively attention to contact your "spirit guide".
Old 22-01-2014, 05:59 PM
PureOceanLab

At first when I had no idea that spirit guides or guardian angles existed and I found out I was really interested obviously but I had no idea on how to make contact so I went online and I realized everyone basically said the same thing. The first time i made contact with my spirit guide I simply said 'Let me feel your presence' while in a trance state through meditation and I felt this warm loving feeling inside and out of my body. It's not a complex ritual because they want to help.
Old 23-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Guides are always attempting to make us listen. It is whether we are willing to hear and learn from them or not that allows us to evolve. They rarely speak in the language we'd prefer to hear.