Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Am_I_Psychic_

Paranormal TV - Fact or Fiction?

There are many in the paranormal community who claim to be "psychic". They mistake common occurrences in everyday life as some sort of "sign", "spirit", "message from the other side" or "psychic ability".

There are also many rational thinkers in the paranormal community who see through this type of behavior. Being part of the paranormal community is at once both something to be proud of and something you don't tell people outside your immediate circle of friends. THIS IS A PROBLEM.

There is nothing wrong with ghost hunting, but so many groups use methods they've seen on TV and somehow rationalize their way into believing that they are conducting "scientific investigations" when in reality they are copying a mostly fake TV show. This is the truth, like it or not.

Parapsychology is the scientific discipline that studies psychic phenomena using statistics, double and triple blind controlled experimental settings and protocols, Phd. level researchers and facts.

I am developing a mobile app that uses fun and challenging games along with the science of parapsychology to test psychic ability. The app is appropriately named "Am I Psychic". This app is being developed to look, feel and play modern in an effort to appeal to all people, even those who neither believe or are interested in psychic phenomena. The point of this is to draw in a mainstream audience and show people that we aren't crazy, naive or psychotic for believing that these phenomena exist.

Parapsychology has proven again and again that we all have some measure of psychic ability. We are using fun, humor and statistics, Am I Psychic will absolutely show you if you are demonstrating psychic ability. Copy/Paste the link for more info, or let me know if you agree or disagree by replying in the thread!

kck.st/1OE25ZU
Old 07-08-2015, 07:19 AM
celest

Why not get Loyd Auerbach to sponser your App ?