Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Master
Hey joe :) thanks for your reply, it is very tiring isn't it lol!
Can I ask, what were the lucid dreams about can you remember? Where they like MB's where you were going about something you would usually do in the morning?
Do you think the false awakenings were any kind of resistance as in your mind getting in the way and bringing you bk to body? Did you have much control in the lucid dream parts or were they to short? And do you know why they stopped? Did you do anything?
:) Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 08-11-2013, 08:42 AM
JoeJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hey joe :) thanks for your reply, it is very tiring isn't it lol!
Can I ask, what were the lucid dreams about can you remember? Where they like MB's where you were going about something you would usually do in the morning?
Do you think the false awakenings were any kind of resistance as in your mind getting in the way and bringing you bk to body? Did you have much control in the lucid dream parts or were they to short? And do you know why they stopped? Did you do anything?
:) Loopy

Hey Loopy,

Sorry it took so long to get back to yah.

So the first intense lucid dream was a recurring one I've had for many years. Im trapped in a house that's mostly full of mazes and the entire house is made of mirrors. and windows and someone is chasing me... I used to be afraid of this dream but I actually love it because I instantly know...Im in a dream and etheir need to wake up or project.

So I tried to wake up thinking I might be late for work or something. So I think I wake in my room go downstairs and start to notice things arnt right but I cant figure it out, I thought I was really awake.. So I basically go about my normal first hour to my day thinking I was awake when I wasn't and I instantly notice something that triggers me back to my bed... Froze... Im actually kind of up set at this point because I was having a really good start to my day just to be slammed back to my body lol So instead of panicking till I wake up I say screw it lets project and see what happens. I pull from the body as if there was a seriously strong magnetic hold against me this time. Finally after I fight and break free, im standing next to my body looking at it and my girlfriend at the time. So I project/fly to the nearest park for some reason and find myself talking to...Myself??? Strange projection that actually turned into a verbal altercation that lead him tearing down my surroundings/enviroment, being actually frightened I called my guide and or a god to help me get back to my body... As soon as I called a few times I traveled there at the speed of light. Poof back in bed...FROZE So this time im actually kind of freakin a little. I legit want to wake up but cant, so I calm down at this point laying in bed not able to move thinking " stupid sleep paralysis"... Then I drift into another lucid dream where im just at some random place I cant remember at all and it ends like a normal dream I wake up for real, and im going what was that all about lol

Sorry I couldn't be more detailed it was over a year ago.

Cheers,

Joe

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 03-12-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Master
Thats all very interesting joe ty for sharing it, And brings to light again how the same things can happen to us in such different routes! I so far have only got the FA at the end of the projection, so it makes me wonder again about this theory and what it meant .. forever a wanderer and a wonderer ! lol
In these experiences are you always viewing from first perspective? Did you have any moments of being in the experience and also viewing the experience? or anything like that?
And did you manage to accept yourself out there when you happened upon yourself? or was that what bought the altercation?
Again ty for sharing :)
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 09-11-2013, 04:53 PM
JoeJoe

Quote:
Thats all very interesting joe ty for sharing it, And brings to light again how the same things can happen to us in such different routes! I so far have only got the FA at the end of the projection, so it makes me wonder again about this theory and what it meant .. forever a wanderer and a wonderer ! lol
In these experiences are you always viewing from first perspective? Did you have any moments of being in the experience and also viewing the experience? or anything like that?
And did you manage to accept yourself out there when you happened upon yourself? or was that what bought the altercation?
Again ty for sharing :)

I do agree it is amazing how two people from different paths can experience the same things :) lol for the longest time is wandered lol about the false awakening and ended up just taking it at face value. Just something that happens when you want to wake up but are not really ready I guess. Lol.
As for viewing yourself in the 3rd person. What I mean by that is basically viewing from the sky or floating camera Angle. I've done that once or twice both feeling completely normal there in other lucid dreams/projections. Just almost like having another sense to me. It was like I knew what was happening first person but also could visual see myself and everything around me. Trippy right?
As for the altercation with myself. It was about who was in control. And the fact I caught my sub consciousness trying to deceive me with fake dreams and realities. I basically faced myself trying to tell myself your dream lands arnt very deceiving any more? I dunno it was EXTremely weird Haha I almost feel like I was in a paradox for like 5 minutes.

Cheers,

Joe
Old 11-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoe
I do agree it is amazing how two people from different paths can experience the same things :) lol for the longest time is wandered lol about the false awakening and ended up just taking it at face value. Just something that happens when you want to wake up but are not really ready I guess. Lol.
As for viewing yourself in the 3rd person. What I mean by that is basically viewing from the sky or floating camera Angle. I've done that once or twice both feeling completely normal there in other lucid dreams/projections. Just almost like having another sense to me. It was like I knew what was happening first person but also could visual see myself and everything around me. Trippy right?
As for the altercation with myself. It was about who was in control. And the fact I caught my sub consciousness trying to deceive me with fake dreams and realities. I basically faced myself trying to tell myself your dream lands arnt very deceiving any more? I dunno it was EXTremely weird Haha I almost feel like I was in a paradox for like 5 minutes.

Cheers,

Joe

That's pretty amazing stuff esp the altercation! I know ive found myself looking at myselves and all of them thinking how weird it is, its almost like sensing the seperates as one, its very peculiar glad im not alone in it!
Look forward to hearing more of your experiences as they unfold and sorry for late reply the forums aren't sticking many of my posts lately :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 11-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Master
This may or may not be helpful Loopy...
sounds like you are low on energy for the launching so getting aborted starts and odd fizzles, kinda like your rocket inverts and comes back to earth before breaking the stratosphere.
Either visually pull in more energy in meditation or meditate to the point shown in this totally awesome video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRrXaAECtdI
Old 11-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Master
Hey crystal :) yeh I was low on energy, pretty poorly at the time, but the experience happened and then i got this which is why I began to think about the amount of perspectives I had and the amount of fa I had, or maybe as you say there was more, and I missed it because the energy was low, that makes sense to, maybe I kept trying to go back, a bit like when a battery starts to fade in the remote, and we roll them around n try to flick one more channel out of them... lol
Good point thankyou :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 11-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Master
Loopy--

I thought I posted this earlier. It's not directly related to what you're asking, but I often change my perspective internally when trying to visualize energy--either going into my body or to particular parts of my body.

So, I might start in "1st person" perspective but then as I intend on making sure I "see" the energy in all areas, my perspective shifts to seeing it from above/outside my body.

I wonder if other people do this.

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Loopy--

My most frequent vision as I go to sleep is of orbs. At first I thought these were my guides. Then it became unclear if it was "me" or "them". Then I realized it doesn't really matter which is which. We are all traveling at the same time.

I used to feel that when the orb was bigger, I was "connected". I would see it when I was zoning out watching some TV that made me think of some other spiritual idea, and I was lost in thought of that idea. I would see a big (in comparison to the small pencil-sized orbs I saw as I dozed off) blue orb, about the size of a nickel. Often it was not seen internally (i.e. third eye) but externally, just hanging out next to the TV.

But what I gradually began to realize is that the relative size of this orb had more to do with how "far out" I was. That is, if I dozed off quickly, let go of the physical stuff more quickly, then the "orb" was really small (far out).

Lora

Replying as I go through this thread!

This is interesting. I had a mass of FA this morning and as soon as i made it out of my bed (was in RTZ) I thought 'move to a higher astral zone'. I pushed off the floor and it went black though i was still aware. Then I could feel i was lying down again but all I could see was a dark blood red orb infront of me and it looked big.. a meter maybe.

I wondered what this was and this was an interesting idea.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
to which my friend pointed out that it would make sense to, 3 bodys, 2 false awakenings and then proper awakeness.....

LOL yes this does make sense doesnt it!

This morning I found that the first 2 times I didnt realise where I was though on the third FA I did realise so I tried to get out of bed.. heavy body. Another FA and I tried again, this time kneeling on the bed and getting out and I was able to make it off the bed.

I also say the start of a new FA - which always puts me back in bed, was like pressing re-load or try again button.