Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 02-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Master
lst 1 wz 3 or 4 days bit 1sy day hrf hevy thn very lit for day hrf
i thng im goin thru menapos big tim now i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Congratulations Dream Jo !!
Menopause is wonderful when you have Mother Nature nourishing you !!
Old 03-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Master
wen i 1st got pms wen i wz 13 i thrt i wz dyin i did coz of blood coz in th days 80s no 1 tld us abot it mush
now kids lern abot abot 10 or 9 thy do i had 2 fnd hrd way i did
now no 43 pms evth lite or hevy
i no by symtems way thy goin im goij trhu penaprse i am jus bit word in cae i get cnaser lk 1 of my anti did wne wen she did go trhu menaapse she did
i no it hapns in 40s/50s it duz
my nxt lif i will be a man
if im a femal agan i wil demd a sex chnge 2 be a man
thy dnt suffr lk we do
thy 1s it mak us suffr thy do
sorry 2 say it 2 men reedin it
thy nslt us wen we get pms
why dnt ty get pms or menapors
i demnd my nxt lif let me be a man

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream Jo , if you're worried about getting Cancer just add some
Red Clover Tops into your Tea Blend.

Don't let anyone insult you if you get PMS or are going through Menopause....
perhaps drink some Tea with them and be happy you're a woman :)
Old 07-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Knower
Organic Blackstrap molasses. unsulphured.

I couldn't stand the taste so I bought empty capsules. I take one capsule a day and my periods have been heavenly ever since. Before they came with bad cramps and heavy fatigue. I read it also keeps gray hair at bay. I'm 41 so either I'm really lucky or it works
Old 26-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Guide

oona 1 PMS

and

oona 2 PMS
Old 26-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

This probably wasn't a thing when you originally posted this thread, and I'm not sure it's been said already.

A couple months ago I took turmeric in a capsule and it relieved my cramps. There's also exercise and self-pleasure to get those pain-killin' neurotransmitters already in your body back to work. ;)
Old 13-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Seeker

For years, I had menstrual cramps with such severe pain that most painkillers didn't work and every time a series was over, I felt I wasn't the same person anymore.

What helped me was the type of acupuncture where they place tiny threads under the skin, so that one has to go for a treatment only every third week.

The doctor must have changed something in my "bio-settings" because after regular treatment for some months, the debilitating cramps were gone.

((During that 3 weeks, the threads are there and are stimulating the acupuncture points, they are absorbed by the body by the 3rd week.))
Old 28-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Why menstrual cramps happen
It’s common to feel discomfort around your abdomen, lower back, and thighs when you’re menstruating. During your period, the muscles of your womb contract and relax to help shed built-up lining. Sometimes you’ll experience cramps, which are your muscles at work. Some women and girls may experience nausea, vomiting, headaches, or diarrhea as well.

Doctors aren’t sure why some women experience painful menstruation and others don’t. But some factors that are associated with more intense pain include:

having a heavy blood flow
having your first child
being under the age of 20, or just starting your period
having an overproduction of or sensitivity to prostaglandins, a hormone that influences your womb

Other factors include growths in your womb, endometriosis (abnormal uterine tissue growth), and use of birth control.

For mild to temporary cramps, some home remedies can help provide relief. Read on for tips on getting fast relief and how to potentially lessen the pain during your next cycle.

1. Taking over-the-counter medications
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are the primary over-the-counter form of pain relief recommended for menstrual pain and heavy menstrual bleeding. NSAIDs include ibuprofen (Advil) and naproxen (Aleve, Naproxen). These drugs help lower your body’s production of prostaglandin. NSAIDs aren’t as effective as oral contraception, but they can help reduce pain.
For immediate relief, try …
2. Applying heat
Applying heat to your abdomen and lower back may relieve pain. A 2012 study focused on women 18 to 30 years old who had regular menstrual cycles found that a heat patch at 104°F (40°C) was as effective as ibuprofen.

If you don’t have a hot water bottle or heating pad, take a warm bath or use a hot towel. Or you can make your own heating pad:

1 Cut and sew together two pieces of fabric, leaving a hole at the top.
2 Fill with uncooked rice and sew up the hole.
3 Microwave for a few minutes to the desired temperature. Don’t overheat!
4 Let cool, if necessary. Or wrap your homemade pad in a towel to reduce
heat transfer. Reuse as necessary.

3. Massaging with essential oils
Massage therapy for about 20 minutes can help reduce menstrual pain. One study looked at women with period pain caused by endometriosis. The researchers found that massages significantly reduced pain immediately and afterward. Massage therapy for menstruation involves pressing specific points while the therapist’s hands move around your abdomen, side, and back.
Old 22-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Although exercise may be the last thing that many women feel like doing when they have cramps, it may provide pain relief.

Strenuous exercise might not be beneficial if a person is in pain, but gentle stretching, going for a walk, or doing yoga may help. Exercise also releases endorphins, which are nature's natural pain relievers.

A Taiwanese study found that 12 weeks of twice-weekly yoga classes reduced menstrual cramps in the study participants.